Thick and sticky, but helps moisturize and clear skin

Posted by Reviewer1122736 on Dec 09, 2011

I use this with the Derma E Clear Skin cleanser, Scar Gel, and Microdermabrasion. Using the four products together has been great. I noticed an improvement in the first week. I don't like using the lotion right after the scar gel, though, since it isn't absorbed well into the skin. This lotion is vey thick and feels sticky at first. You'll need to be sure it's all rubbed in...I thought it was rubbed in once and then looked in the mirror and saw white lotion everywhere! I keep using it because although it's sticky, it's not greasy. My skin feels good once it has absorbed the lotion.

really moisture

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

As usual for other products of same brand, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2454698 on Jan 21, 2009

My skin tends to be temperamental, depending upon weather, stress, hormones,etc. I was having a particularly bad season of breakouts when I bought this. Within the week my skin started clearing up, but I found it too strong for to use during the winter. I'm only giving 4 stars because the smell reminds me of Noxzema, which is OK if you like that. At least the scent disappears fast.

great for mild acne

Posted by Reviewer1079623 on Sep 16, 2009

the strong herbal smell disappears after a while and it does not seem to penetrate the skin very well, but it seems to work nicely on my mild acne and combi skin. i would recommend it for mild, persistent acne. and then a pimple cream like zinc cream or nelson's for the rest. :p

Good

Posted by Santita on Apr 25, 2012

Very strong smell of tea tree, which goes away within hour. Good choice for problem skin - well removes inflammation and irritation. But this cream makes the skin a little oily. For oily skin it may not be suitable ...

Review

Posted by 4724534054814331601 on Feb 11, 2014

I'm really glad that I ordered this Moisturizer. I have problematic skin and every other product irritates it, but not this. Of course, acne haven't disappeared yet, but my skin is fresh all day long for a month now.

Fine for cold time of the year

Posted by 5224822575229028565 on Apr 06, 2014

I have combination skin and it works well at winter: misturize and make skin healthy. But it wont'work this way in summer coz my skin became more oily and it feels like a mask.

Posted by 5291106640687459600 on Jun 11, 2014

my oily and acne prone skin loves it!! even though it's an anti-blemish cream, it doesn't leave the skin dry or something. it moisturizes just as much as it's needed and helps a lot with blemishes.

anti blemish cream

Posted by 5330657705303723858 on Dec 22, 2014

After 1 week of using it my skin starts to become better. It has a tea tree oil smell but after couple of minutes it will vanish away. I will definitely repurchase it again.

Good product

Posted by DinaB123 on Oct 15, 2010

This mosturiser seem to work well on the skin prone to blemishes. Extra moisture is needed, yet some anticeptic and drying needs to occur as well. It's hard to struke this fine balance. So far it works. I'd like to see if any dryness may occur over a long run.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »