anti blemish cream

Posted by 5330657705303723858 on Dec 22, 2014

After 1 week of using it my skin starts to become better. It has a tea tree oil smell but after couple of minutes it will vanish away. I will definitely repurchase it again.

Posted by 5291106640687459600 on Jun 11, 2014

my oily and acne prone skin loves it!! even though it's an anti-blemish cream, it doesn't leave the skin dry or something. it moisturizes just as much as it's needed and helps a lot with blemishes.

really moisture

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

As usual for other products of same brand, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Fine for cold time of the year

Posted by 5224822575229028565 on Apr 06, 2014

I have combination skin and it works well at winter: misturize and make skin healthy. But it wont'work this way in summer coz my skin became more oily and it feels like a mask.

Review

Posted by 4724534054814331601 on Feb 11, 2014

I'm really glad that I ordered this Moisturizer. I have problematic skin and every other product irritates it, but not this. Of course, acne haven't disappeared yet, but my skin is fresh all day long for a month now.

Good

Posted by Santita on Apr 25, 2012

Very strong smell of tea tree, which goes away within hour. Good choice for problem skin - well removes inflammation and irritation. But this cream makes the skin a little oily. For oily skin it may not be suitable ...

Thick and sticky, but helps moisturize and clear skin

Posted by Reviewer1122736 on Dec 09, 2011

I use this with the Derma E Clear Skin cleanser, Scar Gel, and Microdermabrasion. Using the four products together has been great. I noticed an improvement in the first week. I don't like using the lotion right after the scar gel, though, since it isn't absorbed well into the skin. This lotion is vey thick and feels sticky at first. You'll need to be sure it's all rubbed in...I thought it was rubbed in once and then looked in the mirror and saw white lotion everywhere! I keep using it because although it's sticky, it's not greasy. My skin feels good once it has absorbed the lotion.

Acne Prone Skin

Posted by Reviewer1654595 on Feb 22, 2011

Did not clear up existing acne. i used it in the morning and it became invisible after half an hour. Overall skin condition improves

Great

Posted by Reviewer1053651 on Feb 18, 2011

I have been using it for about two weeks, I like it so far.

moisturizing but strong smell

Posted by Reviewer2957746 on Feb 07, 2011

Smell is pretty strong (of tea trea) but seems to work pretty well. We'll see how my skin reacts in a few weeks.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »