Does what it says

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

This moisturizer is thick, and smells like tea tree oil (not too strong). It doesn't feel too heavy, and i've only been using a little bit, but it has reduced the shine on my face significantly. I plan on trying out the rest of this line. Derma E has really good and natural products that I feel comfortable using. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

really like this cream

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Aug 30, 2014

It clears the skin, still get some outbreaks though, but less than before. Gives the skin a nice glow and smells ok. Good moisturizer for combination skin.

Love it!

Posted by 4784994494039230007 on Jul 18, 2014

This is perfect for my oily skin that gets periodic hormonal acne. It has the ingredients I want in a non-greasy moisturizer (tea tree oil and salicylic acid). I love the tea tree smell too.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1712089 on Mar 19, 2014

Great moisturizer. I love all derma e products.

Posted by Reviewer1092199 on Nov 16, 2011

Love this stuff... It makes my skin feel clean, I don't break out at all, my skin isn't dry like it was... I recommend it

Love all the Derma E prod!!!

Posted by Reviewer2639606 on Nov 05, 2011

Amazing!!!

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Oct 31, 2011

Great product

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2878916 on Apr 11, 2011

I love this product. I have occasional break-outs and this product not only clears them up, but prevents any new ones with twice daily use. Began seeing results in 30 days. Highly recommended. Non-greasy and a little goes a long way. Best to apply right after you shower when your skin is still moist so that the product distributes more easily.

My best recommendations!

Posted by Reviewer2320415 on Mar 16, 2011

I am surprised with quality and results!

Great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Feb 09, 2011

This is the best moisturizer I have ever tried! It gives my combined blemish prone skin the moisture it needs without being oily or greasy. The smell is kind of strong, but it does not bother me...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »