Does what it says

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

This moisturizer is thick, and smells like tea tree oil (not too strong). It doesn't feel too heavy, and i've only been using a little bit, but it has reduced the shine on my face significantly. I plan on trying out the rest of this line. Derma E has really good and natural products that I feel comfortable using. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2878916 on Apr 11, 2011

I love this product. I have occasional break-outs and this product not only clears them up, but prevents any new ones with twice daily use. Began seeing results in 30 days. Highly recommended. Non-greasy and a little goes a long way. Best to apply right after you shower when your skin is still moist so that the product distributes more easily.

Posted by Reviewer2674674 on Dec 29, 2010

Not greasy at all...When i used it first time i wondered it will work for me or not but it did a great job on my dry and very sensitive skin.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on May 17, 2010

My daughter like this.

Great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Feb 09, 2011

This is the best moisturizer I have ever tried! It gives my combined blemish prone skin the moisture it needs without being oily or greasy. The smell is kind of strong, but it does not bother me...

My best recommendations!

Posted by Reviewer2320415 on Mar 16, 2011

I am surprised with quality and results!

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Oct 31, 2011

Great product

Love all the Derma E prod!!!

Posted by Reviewer2639606 on Nov 05, 2011

Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer1092199 on Nov 16, 2011

Love this stuff... It makes my skin feel clean, I don't break out at all, my skin isn't dry like it was... I recommend it

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1712089 on Mar 19, 2014

Great moisturizer. I love all derma e products.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »