......::::::MAKEUP BAG MUST HAVE::::::......

Posted by 4879996335268752448 on Apr 22, 2013

I lOVE this product! I am 29 and still get breakouts here & there. I make sure I am never without this creme! I can easily wear this under mineral makeup without it being noticed. A little bit goes a long way! It is not drying. Smells nice. And when applied at bed time, I see results in the morning! And best of all made from pure goodness, paraben-free!!

Taking my dark circles out

Posted by 5160611851905336099 on Nov 19, 2013

i loved to use that one 'cause i have a lot of dark circle around my eyes is better now and i used low times

Great

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Jan 08, 2009

This is a great product for acne. It's natural and it works.

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer2252124 on Jul 15, 2010

Excellent Product. I had a huge pimple on my chin and used this overnight on the pimple. It was gone by morning.

Love this treatment!

Posted by 4742945587717036563 on Feb 08, 2015

I have replaced my other spot treatments with this and have had great results. Spots dry out quickly with this. My only gripe is that it contains lavendar oil which actually makes my spots more red but there is such a small amount in this product that it probably doesn't make much of a difference. I love the tube packaging and find the consistency of the gel to be easy to apply. It is not too thick or runny and will sit well under makeup.

It is highly recommended

Posted by 4896942278735440423 on Oct 10, 2015

this stuff is really works. good under makeup, good to use before sleep, and it really makes my blemishes smaller the feeling this gel has on my skin is really good, not greasy or anything like.

Clears up stubborn spots

Posted by 4626396500744084706 on Jun 06, 2016

I have only used this product a couple times, on those stubborn, underground acne spots, and it has really worked! It cleared up the problem in area in only a couple days and now I use it every time I have a stubborn acne spot. I didn't think that the smell was overwhelming, and although the formula does take a bit to dry, I only put a dab of it on at night about an hour before bed so that wasn't much of a problem. Highly recommended!

Muy bueno

Posted by 4618815349869567708 on Jun 12, 2016

Realmente funciona muy bien, en tan sólo horas ya empieza a actuar. Muy recomendado

good product to clear skin

Posted by 4746989252536345870 on Dec 06, 2016

I use this product and Kiehls to clear my blemish. I can say that this product work very well on my face and it makes my skin clearer

i recommend it wonderful

Posted by 5306477623097307633 on May 08, 2016

Extant my acne is fully recovered

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »