Works pretty well!

Posted by Reviewer2289787 on Mar 28, 2009

I first started using this during "that time of the month" when my adult acne seems to be the worst. I usually get some pretty bad / hard to heal acne at that time. The Spot Blemish Treatment helped the blemishes heal quicker then the 10% Benzoyl Peroxide product that I usually use. I also saw quite a bit less redness compared to usual (still red, but it didn't last for weeks like it usually does). I would recommend this if you don't have great results with something using Salicylic Acid (probably spelled that wrong, sorry!) or 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. This might be the product that finally gives you some good results. My only gripe is that it doesn't seem to do well under my foundation, even when I try to let it dry long enough, so wearing it twice a day is a problem for me. (The foundation tends to stick to the areas where the treatment is, and it's hard to get a good coverage.)

Gentle on the skin

Posted by Reviewer1333187 on Dec 29, 2010

My teenager is on to her 2nd bottle and she loves it that it doesn't dry up her skin while keeping her sporadic pimples in control.

Derma E, Very Clear Spot Blemish Treatment

Posted by Reviewer1272303 on Aug 21, 2011

Effective and I can see improvement in my son's acne condition after 1 month of usage.

Very good brand.

Posted by Reviewer1175474 on Nov 04, 2011

This cream does not cure acne. It dries pimples and redness. Very natural way. It has a smell.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1092199 on Nov 16, 2011

Gets rid of zits without over drying. If you have real acne problems though, this would not be the product I'd pick. My skin dries out easily and this works well with that type of skin. If you have bad zits I'd invest in a stronger product.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1949520 on Dec 28, 2011

This product clears up my blemishes within 24 hours! I love it!

Worked for me!

Posted by 4997023828823766563 on Jan 01, 2013

It seems to have dried out the acne over night which I liked, but prepare yourself it is not the best scented spot treatment. I would purchase again despite the scent because it works!

perfect

Posted by 5316965087931422788 on Jun 17, 2014

perfect product for acne..

Great spot treatment

Posted by Reviewer3319590 on May 14, 2016

Works great for acne flare-ups. Doesn't burn or discolor skin.