Love this treatment!

Posted by 4742945587717036563 on Feb 08, 2015

I have replaced my other spot treatments with this and have had great results. Spots dry out quickly with this. My only gripe is that it contains lavendar oil which actually makes my spots more red but there is such a small amount in this product that it probably doesn't make much of a difference. I love the tube packaging and find the consistency of the gel to be easy to apply. It is not too thick or runny and will sit well under makeup.

It is highly recommended

Posted by 4896942278735440423 on Oct 10, 2015

this stuff is really works. good under makeup, good to use before sleep, and it really makes my blemishes smaller the feeling this gel has on my skin is really good, not greasy or anything like.

i recommend it wonderful

Posted by 5306477623097307633 on May 08, 2016

Extant my acne is fully recovered

Clears up stubborn spots

Posted by 4626396500744084706 on Jun 06, 2016

I have only used this product a couple times, on those stubborn, underground acne spots, and it has really worked! It cleared up the problem in area in only a couple days and now I use it every time I have a stubborn acne spot. I didn't think that the smell was overwhelming, and although the formula does take a bit to dry, I only put a dab of it on at night about an hour before bed so that wasn't much of a problem. Highly recommended!

Muy bueno

Posted by 4618815349869567708 on Jun 12, 2016

Realmente funciona muy bien, en tan sólo horas ya empieza a actuar. Muy recomendado

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer2252124 on Jul 15, 2010

Excellent Product. I had a huge pimple on my chin and used this overnight on the pimple. It was gone by morning.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Feb 09, 2011

Dryes out the spots!

it really works

Posted by Natural- on Jan 16, 2013

but not for the whiteheads or small ones.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Jun 04, 2012

Works well, but I prefer Derma E, Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Creme

Worked for me!

Posted by 4997023828823766563 on Jan 01, 2013

It seems to have dried out the acne over night which I liked, but prepare yourself it is not the best scented spot treatment. I would purchase again despite the scent because it works!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »