Love this treatment!

Posted by 4742945587717036563 on Feb 08, 2015

I have replaced my other spot treatments with this and have had great results. Spots dry out quickly with this. My only gripe is that it contains lavendar oil which actually makes my spots more red but there is such a small amount in this product that it probably doesn't make much of a difference. I love the tube packaging and find the consistency of the gel to be easy to apply. It is not too thick or runny and will sit well under makeup.

It is highly recommended

Posted by 4896942278735440423 on Oct 10, 2015

this stuff is really works. good under makeup, good to use before sleep, and it really makes my blemishes smaller the feeling this gel has on my skin is really good, not greasy or anything like.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1092199 on Nov 16, 2011

Gets rid of zits without over drying. If you have real acne problems though, this would not be the product I'd pick. My skin dries out easily and this works well with that type of skin. If you have bad zits I'd invest in a stronger product.

It's okay, but not perfectly good

Posted by 5151236079893008973 on Aug 02, 2016

As a longtime acne suffer people, this does not cure any pimples. Well, it did provide a very thin protective shield for wearing makeup and help from worsening the condition, will buy another one for this reason.

Doesn't do much

Posted by 5322605052227619702 on Dec 01, 2014

It's a rather watery gel formulation that you have to apply in thick layer several times a day. It takes forever to dry and it doesn't do much to heel or dry out blemishes. Also the scent of tea tree oil is so overwhelming it makes my eyes water. I could just as easily put some pure tea tree oil and have have better results.

didnt help me

Posted by 5511760641735038451 on Jul 14, 2014

this did nothing for me :(

Meh

Posted by 5668344325038503219 on Jan 23, 2014

Really gave me no difference. It's the slightest bit gel-like which should be of benefit to problem skin but I saw absolutely no change or effect. Pity I spent money on it. The search continues......

好有效!!

Posted by 5485379911995432160 on Mar 07, 2014

已經回購第4支!!基本每次在IHERB購物也會加一支入購物車!! 去暗瘡不錯,去斑要長少少時間,但真係會淡到斑!去印效果好好~ 份量少D,如果有大支裝就最好~ MUST BUY ITEM!

Good

Posted by 5200717050915232442 on May 14, 2014

If i have a spot,i put it on at night and at morning my spot is gone. Great treatment !

i recommend it wonderful

Posted by 5306477623097307633 on May 08, 2016

Extant my acne is fully recovered

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »