Love this treatment!

Posted by 4742945587717036563 on Feb 08, 2015

I have replaced my other spot treatments with this and have had great results. Spots dry out quickly with this. My only gripe is that it contains lavendar oil which actually makes my spots more red but there is such a small amount in this product that it probably doesn't make much of a difference. I love the tube packaging and find the consistency of the gel to be easy to apply. It is not too thick or runny and will sit well under makeup.

It is highly recommended

Posted by 4896942278735440423 on Oct 10, 2015

this stuff is really works. good under makeup, good to use before sleep, and it really makes my blemishes smaller the feeling this gel has on my skin is really good, not greasy or anything like.

i recommend it wonderful

Posted by 5306477623097307633 on May 08, 2016

Extant my acne is fully recovered

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer2252124 on Jul 15, 2010

Excellent Product. I had a huge pimple on my chin and used this overnight on the pimple. It was gone by morning.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Feb 09, 2011

Dryes out the spots!

it really works

Posted by Natural- on Jan 16, 2013

but not for the whiteheads or small ones.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Jun 04, 2012

Works well, but I prefer Derma E, Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Creme

Worked for me!

Posted by 4997023828823766563 on Jan 01, 2013

It seems to have dried out the acne over night which I liked, but prepare yourself it is not the best scented spot treatment. I would purchase again despite the scent because it works!

Very good brand.

Posted by Reviewer1175474 on Nov 04, 2011

This cream does not cure acne. It dries pimples and redness. Very natural way. It has a smell.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1092199 on Nov 16, 2011

Gets rid of zits without over drying. If you have real acne problems though, this would not be the product I'd pick. My skin dries out easily and this works well with that type of skin. If you have bad zits I'd invest in a stronger product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »