Very good brand.

Posted by Reviewer1175474 on Nov 04, 2011

This cream does not cure acne. It dries pimples and redness. Very natural way. It has a smell.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1092199 on Nov 16, 2011

Gets rid of zits without over drying. If you have real acne problems though, this would not be the product I'd pick. My skin dries out easily and this works well with that type of skin. If you have bad zits I'd invest in a stronger product.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1949520 on Dec 28, 2011

This product clears up my blemishes within 24 hours! I love it!

Derma E, Very Clear Spot Blemish Treatment

Posted by Reviewer1272303 on Aug 21, 2011

Effective and I can see improvement in my son's acne condition after 1 month of usage.

Gentle on the skin

Posted by Reviewer1333187 on Dec 29, 2010

My teenager is on to her 2nd bottle and she loves it that it doesn't dry up her skin while keeping her sporadic pimples in control.

Great spot treatment

Posted by Reviewer3319590 on May 14, 2016

Works great for acne flare-ups. Doesn't burn or discolor skin.

perfect

Posted by 5316965087931422788 on Jun 17, 2014

perfect product for acne..

Doesn't do much

Posted by 5322605052227619702 on Dec 01, 2014

It's a rather watery gel formulation that you have to apply in thick layer several times a day. It takes forever to dry and it doesn't do much to heel or dry out blemishes. Also the scent of tea tree oil is so overwhelming it makes my eyes water. I could just as easily put some pure tea tree oil and have have better results.

just started using

Posted by 5271523518420805824 on Oct 16, 2013

I'm targeting my checks and chin with this for acne scars. I'm also using in conjunction with the derma e cleanser and toner so i'll have to give it a couple more weeks to give a better update. The scent is not great but it fades quick so it's not a big deal.

It's okay, but not perfectly good

Posted by 5151236079893008973 on Aug 02, 2016

As a longtime acne suffer people, this does not cure any pimples. Well, it did provide a very thin protective shield for wearing makeup and help from worsening the condition, will buy another one for this reason.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »