Derma E, Very Clear Spot Blemish Treatment

Posted by Reviewer1272303 on Aug 21, 2011

Effective and I can see improvement in my son's acne condition after 1 month of usage.

Did Nothing For Me

Posted by Reviewer3084427 on Apr 08, 2011

I think I have some kind of allergic reaction to products with tea tree oil because they do nothing except break me out into a rash! I really wanted this product to work for me because I am trying to go green with everything, but I just cannot find any natural skin products that help my skin. If it helps: I have very oil, acne prone skin and hormonal breakouts all the time due to PCOS. So I mainly get the under the skin breakouts that last weeks (sometimes even months) and hurt like heck! This did nothing for any of that.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Feb 09, 2011

Dryes out the spots!

Gentle on the skin

Posted by Reviewer1333187 on Dec 29, 2010

My teenager is on to her 2nd bottle and she loves it that it doesn't dry up her skin while keeping her sporadic pimples in control.

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer2252124 on Jul 15, 2010

Excellent Product. I had a huge pimple on my chin and used this overnight on the pimple. It was gone by morning.

Works pretty well!

Posted by Reviewer2289787 on Mar 28, 2009

I first started using this during "that time of the month" when my adult acne seems to be the worst. I usually get some pretty bad / hard to heal acne at that time. The Spot Blemish Treatment helped the blemishes heal quicker then the 10% Benzoyl Peroxide product that I usually use. I also saw quite a bit less redness compared to usual (still red, but it didn't last for weeks like it usually does). I would recommend this if you don't have great results with something using Salicylic Acid (probably spelled that wrong, sorry!) or 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. This might be the product that finally gives you some good results. My only gripe is that it doesn't seem to do well under my foundation, even when I try to let it dry long enough, so wearing it twice a day is a problem for me. (The foundation tends to stick to the areas where the treatment is, and it's hard to get a good coverage.)

spot blemish

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Feb 12, 2009

gentle but doesnt do much

feels good but doesnt get rid of pimple

Posted by Reviewer1682973 on Feb 09, 2009

kindof made it smaller

Great

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Jan 08, 2009

This is a great product for acne. It's natural and it works.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »