Derma E, Refining Vitamin A and Glycolic Cleanser with Papaya, 6 fl oz (175 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Very thick cleanser, but the fragrance is too strong

Posted by Reviewer1720882 From Belgium on May 01, 2012

Very thick cleanser, but the fragrance is too strong. The other products from this range have a strong fragrance as well. It's not necessary at all. I use this cleanser in the evening after removing my makeup with a cleansing milk. The consistency of this cleanser is very thick, a little goes a long way. The package is quite convenient. I just really don't like the strong fragrance. As it's a glycolic cleanser it's VERY IMPORTANT to use a moisturizer with an spf in it! I'm 25 and I have a combo/acne prone skin. I take a very good care of my skin and this cleanser is included in my skin care regimen. I have no more breakouts, only a single pimple and even this very seldom. I would recommend this cleanser as it's a great price for this product!

Good enough

Posted by 4648483133008147559 on May 29, 2013

Doesnt foam up alot. Just OKAY foaming. It cleanses nicely. I have yet to see a difference that it makes. Staying positive. It's been just 4 days of using. Too early ton judge.