my fav

Posted by 4754712682554856729 on Apr 14, 2016

this is my favorite cleanser of all the time

❤️

Posted by 5575948397916528601 on Mar 12, 2016

I love how gentle and cleansed skin feels after this, not so sure about wrinkle improvement but the ingredients are a standout. Will try the brightening one next.

Skin Saver

Posted by 5471856342818808169 on Dec 08, 2015

1. I NEVER write reviews. 2. The fragrance is actually subtle to me. 3. Yes, it is drying but that's why you have to moisturise after. For a toner (VERY IMPORTANT) I use raw organic apple cider vinegar w/spring water. 25% acv/75% water. Do not use TAP water! 4. Moisturizer: I keep it simple; either Vanicream or a generic "sensitive skin facial moisturizer". My parents and I have spent $1000's on my acne prone skin growing up. Every drug (except Accutane) you name it, I've used it. This took about 2-3 weeks to really notice a big change. My skin tone evened out first and then the acne disappeared. I still battle w/blackheads but you can use nose strips for that. 2-3 pimples here and there but ACV works for spot treatments. GOOD LUCK!!!

No complaints

Posted by Reviewer1964014 on Feb 08, 2015

This was in our last purchase box. Can't comment on the anti wrinkle part, but my dad really loved it as a cleanser. It seems to foam decently too.

limpieza facial

Posted by 5132424270179151128 on Nov 27, 2014

deja mi piel limpia y sin sensación de tirantes,tengo piel mixta y me está dando muy buenos resultados

Gentle and cleansing

Posted by 5250043611808821125 on Jul 29, 2014

My skin really loves this cleanser. The glycolic acid content is great for acne and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) and it's very gentle on my skin.

Lovely cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3207804 on May 26, 2014

I love the smell of this. I have combination skin and this works well - no irritation. Good value for the price.

Básico

Posted by Reviewer1134465 on Mar 25, 2014

A pesar de lo que pueda parecer, es un limpiador muy suave y efectivo

Great cleanser

Posted by Ronolss on Feb 12, 2014

My favorite cleanser, use it for the year already.

Good for oily skin

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Feb 03, 2014

I have been using the other Glycolic cleanser from Derma E for a long time and wanted to try this one since I read it made more foam. While the foam amount is not outstanding, it does make a bit more than the other one, which does in fact make none at all. This one is less dense, it leaves my oily skin feeling clean and refreshed for a long time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »