Efectivo

Posted by DrusiladaMakeup on Oct 31, 2012

Exfoliante para usar en seco, enrojece la piel pero la deja muy suave y pulida, de los más efectivos que he usado con la ventaja del ácido glicólico.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Nov 14, 2012

My skin got visibly cleaner and toned when using this scrub. Need no spa salons now, will save money with this product:)

Derma e anti-wrinkle glycolic scrub

Posted by Reviewer2136004 on Aug 27, 2015

I love reading reviews but rarely submit one But this product is worthy of special mention. Like many of you I've tried a lot of scrubs most of which left my aging, dry skin feeling even dryer but not really scrubbed clean so I'd have to use a scrub sponge to get the old skin cells off before using any collagen building / anti-wrinkle products. And as you know unless your skin is properly cleaned those expensive topical products can't get deep enough into the skins layers to do any good. So, waste of product & money. Well, after all of that, I'm in LOVE with this scrub! You can really feel it doing its job. No need for a sponge scrubbie and the smell is like heaven. Sort of a rose and something else which I haven't figured out yet. AND, my face feels really clean. No residual film just wonderfully clean. Am also really impressed with their firming DMAE moisturizer which will tingle a bit when you put it on but that says it's working. Am on my 2nd jar of that and it's results are amazing! Am very impressed & happy!

Love this scrub

Posted by Reviewer1155103 on Dec 17, 2014

Perfect for combination skin

Suitable for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1666892 on Sep 04, 2012

This facial scrub is really gentle, maybe too gentle for my greasy skin with hyperpigmentation. It leaves skin really smooth and nurished at the same time. The powder is not rough and the consistency is thick and kind of greasy. Recommend it to all with dry skin.

Not much scrubbing

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

The granules in this did not scrub all that much. More gentle than gentle seems like. God bless you all.

good

Posted by 4625661186451658576 on Sep 18, 2012

My skin love it, no allergy on it, skin look really healthy and fresh, dont make my skin dry, wash my face every evening with it.

gentle and rich

Posted by Reviewer2198548 on Mar 07, 2012

I like this exfoliant a lot. It' gentle yet removes dead skin cells and leave skin looking fresher.

Love this scrub

Posted by Ronolss on Nov 14, 2013

Will definitely order again!

Too soft