Derma E, Refining Vitamin A and Glycolic Toner, 6 fl oz (175 ml)

Reviews 3-star

leaves a sticky film on the skin

Posted by Reviewer3220659 on May 28, 2012

очищает хорошо, не вызывает раздражения. Но имеет неприятный запах, очень долгое время после нанесения кожа остается липкой:( Больше брать не стану. cleans well, does not cause irritation. But it has an unpleasant smell, a very long time after the application leaves the skin feeling sticky (I will not take more.

Good product

Posted by 5570616963912415788 on Jan 21, 2013

I can't say it's a good product yet but it smels delicious...

Just second Derma E product

Posted by Mrsfireball on Apr 10, 2014

After the Derma E DMAE moisturiser, this is the second Derma E product I use. I think my skin just does not click with this brand. My face became very red and blotchy after the second day of use. I read some reviews about the redness disappears after 3 days, still struggling whether I should continue to use. I have combination to oily face.