Fave.

Posted by computersaysno on Dec 13, 2015

I used 4 or 5 different toners this past year, as my favorite was discontinued (also by derma e). And after trying several others by derma e and other brands, this has become my new fave. I felt the difference immediately. I use it AM/PM. It's slightly drying if a moisturizer isn't applied afterward. Also, I have a very strong sense of smell and the fragrance is fresh and barely noticeable. I really hope they don't change anything about it, or discontinue it 😥

Favorite toner of all times!

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 23, 2015

Finally I found it - my skin (wrinkles, wide pores, occasional pimples) looks smooth, hydrated, with better complexion and less deep wrinkles. I noticed effect only after few days! On to the next bottle!

Great tonic

Posted by 5633386612475883501 on Jan 06, 2015

I love the smell of it, it smells amazing. Plus my skin seems to like it, first time in years that I do not have dry spots on my lower half of the face in winter.

Great product

Posted by MancaSenicar on Jul 17, 2014

This toner is excellent (like every other Derma E toner I've tried). It smells nice, moisturizes well and doesn't irritate the skin. I use it after cleaning and apply Refining Vit. A creme a few minutes after the toner (I only use it in the evenings because of the glycolic acid).

great

Posted by Reviewer2120010 on Jun 13, 2014

great even for sensitive skin

Simply wonderful!

Posted by FalseUnicorn on May 26, 2014

I cannot imagine my skincare routine without retinol, and this toner is a must-have in summer. I love Devita rose toner as well but this one beats it, - well, that is, if I had to choose between the two of them. Oh, it also smells like lilac to me, which is nice.

Excellent toner

Posted by 5548504773274687332 on Mar 07, 2014

The toner states it is for normal to oily skin. I have normal to dry skin, but the toner does not dry out my face. It leaves a pleasant, clean feeling. After two weeks, my pores do appear a bit smaller.

Better than the Origins 25$ toner I used to use!

Posted by Reviewer2346765 on Sep 05, 2013

I normally don't review products, but this is something I love and will buy again. The smell is suttle and doesnt bother me at all. I use some on a cotton pad at night after washing my face. It removes traces of make-up that I can see on the cotton pad. It also makes my face feel soft and refreshed. My skin is clear and feels healthy. Plus, its a great price (thanks iherb) and the size lasts a while too. Like this product a lot!

very good

Posted by Reviewer3014201 on Oct 27, 2012

i would buy it again

Wonderful!

Posted by 5560928310980289907 on Aug 31, 2012

I am definitely seeing results from using this product for almost a month now. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. LOVE!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »