Great product

Posted by sdiana3 on Nov 28, 2011

I have been using it for a week and my pores look much smaller than before. The skin looks brighter. I can't believe the results! Definitely will buy again.

Fave.

Posted by computersaysno on Dec 13, 2015

I used 4 or 5 different toners this past year, as my favorite was discontinued (also by derma e). And after trying several others by derma e and other brands, this has become my new fave. I felt the difference immediately. I use it AM/PM. It's slightly drying if a moisturizer isn't applied afterward. Also, I have a very strong sense of smell and the fragrance is fresh and barely noticeable. I really hope they don't change anything about it, or discontinue it 😥

Loving it

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on Aug 03, 2012

I find this gentle but effective as a toner. However, it does leave my face a little tacky or sticky feeling. Since I don't put any moisturizer or sunscreen on after this, it makes it a little difficult to apply mineral makeup smoothly. Anyway, I will be repurchasing this.

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 30, 2012

good tonic, improves the complexion, lightens stains post-acne

Toner

Posted by Reviewer2884283 on Jan 22, 2012

Smell's like flower. After application there is no stickiness, good tonic

Derma E, Vitamin A Glycolic Toner, 6 fl oz (175 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1439465 on Jan 24, 2012

This toner is great in fact I need to reorder I am getting low. I have found a toner I can stick with so I am over joyed. My skin has a glow, with my facial wash the toner and my fade cream I have a system that is giving me results.

Strongly fragranced

Posted by 5364470433907190943 on Sep 30, 2015

This would be a great toner but the fragrance is just so strong that I can barely stomach it.

hmm..

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jul 25, 2012

something gives me an allergic reaction from Derma E will not recommend if you had sensitive skin

It came empty

Posted by 5665895459627258233 on May 29, 2013

This is not a review about the product itself instead about how Iherb pack their orders. When the package arrived last week, it was wet. When I opened it, the toner was completely empty althoug it was closed in a palstic bag. So please Iherb Messrs. when you pack the orders, try to put in vertical the liquid products that they have risk to shed. The only thing I can tell about the toner is that, in a first impression, it had a good smell.

burnt my skin and eyes

Posted by Reviewer3023495 on May 12, 2012

did not match the reviews said here.. skin looks red and blotchy...

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »