great

Posted by 5144615635892926293 on Jun 29, 2016

I use for night and I think is great my skin feel so much better, less redness, acne and what is important don't make my skin dry :-) I recomend :-)

Supper

Posted by 5328926196435883867 on Aug 02, 2016

I highly recommend this toner, excellent product, but if you have sensitive skin can be a bit strong.

Keeper

Posted by 4643939339871419556 on Aug 24, 2016

I really like the sent, and the toner gives a little bit tingle sensation to my skin in a good way, means it works! Simple, pure and efficient. Staying with this one!

anti aging

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Sep 29, 2016

This is a good addition to my anti aging regime. I use Retin A 0.04% micro gel at night which is fairly low but I have very dehydrated skin already so I like to be gentle. This is a great way to slough off the dead skin cells in the morning that my Retin-A creates. It's gentle and a great anti ager.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5560928310980289907 on Aug 31, 2012

I am definitely seeing results from using this product for almost a month now. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. LOVE!

very good

Posted by Reviewer3014201 on Oct 27, 2012

i would buy it again

Better than the Origins 25$ toner I used to use!

Posted by Reviewer2346765 on Sep 05, 2013

I normally don't review products, but this is something I love and will buy again. The smell is suttle and doesnt bother me at all. I use some on a cotton pad at night after washing my face. It removes traces of make-up that I can see on the cotton pad. It also makes my face feel soft and refreshed. My skin is clear and feels healthy. Plus, its a great price (thanks iherb) and the size lasts a while too. Like this product a lot!

Excellent toner

Posted by 5548504773274687332 on Mar 07, 2014

The toner states it is for normal to oily skin. I have normal to dry skin, but the toner does not dry out my face. It leaves a pleasant, clean feeling. After two weeks, my pores do appear a bit smaller.

Simply wonderful!

Posted by FalseUnicorn on May 26, 2014

I cannot imagine my skincare routine without retinol, and this toner is a must-have in summer. I love Devita rose toner as well but this one beats it, - well, that is, if I had to choose between the two of them. Oh, it also smells like lilac to me, which is nice.

great

Posted by Reviewer2120010 on Jun 13, 2014

great even for sensitive skin

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »