!

Posted by Strelka on Jun 05, 2016

Laba sastāva toneris, kas uzlabo ādas izskatu

Simply wonderful!

Posted by FalseUnicorn on May 26, 2014

I cannot imagine my skincare routine without retinol, and this toner is a must-have in summer. I love Devita rose toner as well but this one beats it, - well, that is, if I had to choose between the two of them. Oh, it also smells like lilac to me, which is nice.

Keeper

Posted by 4643939339871419556 on Aug 24, 2016

I really like the sent, and the toner gives a little bit tingle sensation to my skin in a good way, means it works! Simple, pure and efficient. Staying with this one!

Supper

Posted by 5328926196435883867 on Aug 02, 2016

I highly recommend this toner, excellent product, but if you have sensitive skin can be a bit strong.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5560928310980289907 on Aug 31, 2012

I am definitely seeing results from using this product for almost a month now. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. LOVE!

So good

Posted by Reviewer3264101 on Mar 28, 2012

So good, it's brightening skin. But I must to find the moisturiser using with this becouse it make my skin acne.

Must have for winter

Posted by GUD174 on Jan 21, 2013

I use this at nights and after a few days you can feel your skin much brighter and clear. For me, it's a must have for winter. The only thing I would change it's the packaging (I prefer toners on spray, you waste less product) and the perfume (it's really subtle but I prefer products without perfume)

me gusta

Posted by 4847721793495425849 on Mar 10, 2014

buena marca. buen producto. mw gusta

Very nice

Posted by 5670961593836488102 on May 21, 2014

My skin is a bit involved so IT Dryer it but after a shower is very good for me

No está mal

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on Mar 16, 2014

Lo compre para utilizarlo junto con la crema de acido glicolico para me hiciese mas efecto pero es un limpiador como otro cualquiera y quizas podria utilizar cualquier otro.