!

Posted by Strelka on Jun 05, 2016

Laba sastāva toneris, kas uzlabo ādas izskatu

great

Posted by 5144615635892926293 on Jun 29, 2016

I use for night and I think is great my skin feel so much better, less redness, acne and what is important don't make my skin dry :-) I recomend :-)

Simply wonderful!

Posted by FalseUnicorn on May 26, 2014

I cannot imagine my skincare routine without retinol, and this toner is a must-have in summer. I love Devita rose toner as well but this one beats it, - well, that is, if I had to choose between the two of them. Oh, it also smells like lilac to me, which is nice.

great product

Posted by 5662314778938592063 on Apr 17, 2015

I bought this long time ago, but I had another tonic that was far more expensive, with similar ingridients.. so I waited to see the results in both of them so I could write a review. I have combo skin, 31Y old, large pores and hiperpigmentation. This toner worked better than the more expensive one... It didnt do wonders with scars, pores, spots but my skin looked brighter, healthier and I could see the difference when I used it and when i did not... Plus, I had it for 5 months. Little goes a long way.. only downside is the packaking... not got for travelling, the cap on my bottle wasnt secure enough...

good toner

Posted by 4762102292503450711 on Aug 20, 2014

It really tones and refines skin. But when used in conjunction with the cleanser everyday, it resulted in dry skin.

Very nice

Posted by 5670961593836488102 on May 21, 2014

My skin is a bit involved so IT Dryer it but after a shower is very good for me

me gusta

Posted by 4847721793495425849 on Mar 10, 2014

buena marca. buen producto. mw gusta

No está mal

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on Mar 16, 2014

Lo compre para utilizarlo junto con la crema de acido glicolico para me hiciese mas efecto pero es un limpiador como otro cualquiera y quizas podria utilizar cualquier otro.

not sure

Posted by 5211872086360634027 on Mar 19, 2014

I'm using it for 2 weeks now and still not sure is it working for me or not. So it seems not like "my product"

Good toner

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Nov 20, 2012

Good toner but made my face sting for the 1st 3 days. Dissapeared after that ... Dayle

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »