Simply wonderful!

Posted by FalseUnicorn on May 26, 2014

I cannot imagine my skincare routine without retinol, and this toner is a must-have in summer. I love Devita rose toner as well but this one beats it, - well, that is, if I had to choose between the two of them. Oh, it also smells like lilac to me, which is nice.

!

Posted by Strelka on Jun 05, 2016

Laba sastāva toneris, kas uzlabo ādas izskatu

great

Posted by 5144615635892926293 on Jun 29, 2016

I use for night and I think is great my skin feel so much better, less redness, acne and what is important don't make my skin dry :-) I recomend :-)

Supper

Posted by 5328926196435883867 on Aug 02, 2016

I highly recommend this toner, excellent product, but if you have sensitive skin can be a bit strong.

Keeper

Posted by 4643939339871419556 on Aug 24, 2016

I really like the sent, and the toner gives a little bit tingle sensation to my skin in a good way, means it works! Simple, pure and efficient. Staying with this one!

anti aging

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Sep 29, 2016

This is a good addition to my anti aging regime. I use Retin A 0.04% micro gel at night which is fairly low but I have very dehydrated skin already so I like to be gentle. This is a great way to slough off the dead skin cells in the morning that my Retin-A creates. It's gentle and a great anti ager.

great product

Posted by 5662314778938592063 on Apr 17, 2015

I bought this long time ago, but I had another tonic that was far more expensive, with similar ingridients.. so I waited to see the results in both of them so I could write a review. I have combo skin, 31Y old, large pores and hiperpigmentation. This toner worked better than the more expensive one... It didnt do wonders with scars, pores, spots but my skin looked brighter, healthier and I could see the difference when I used it and when i did not... Plus, I had it for 5 months. Little goes a long way.. only downside is the packaking... not got for travelling, the cap on my bottle wasnt secure enough...

good toner

Posted by 4762102292503450711 on Aug 20, 2014

It really tones and refines skin. But when used in conjunction with the cleanser everyday, it resulted in dry skin.

Very nice

Posted by 5670961593836488102 on May 21, 2014

My skin is a bit involved so IT Dryer it but after a shower is very good for me

Good toner

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Nov 20, 2012

Good toner but made my face sting for the 1st 3 days. Dissapeared after that ... Dayle