Derma E, Refining Vitamin A and Glycolic Toner, 6 fl oz (175 ml)

Better than the Origins 25$ toner I used to use!

Posted by Reviewer2346765 on Sep 05, 2013

I normally don't review products, but this is something I love and will buy again. The smell is suttle and doesnt bother me at all. I use some on a cotton pad at night after washing my face. It removes traces of make-up that I can see on the cotton pad. It also makes my face feel soft and refreshed. My skin is clear and feels healthy. Plus, its a great price (thanks iherb) and the size lasts a while too. Like this product a lot!

Excellent toner

Posted by 5548504773274687332 on Mar 07, 2014

The toner states it is for normal to oily skin. I have normal to dry skin, but the toner does not dry out my face. It leaves a pleasant, clean feeling. After two weeks, my pores do appear a bit smaller.

Simply wonderful!

Posted by 5583255019216434657 on May 26, 2014

I cannot imagine my skincare routine without retinol, and this toner is a must-have in summer. I love Devita rose toner as well but this one beats it, - well, that is, if I had to choose between the two of them. Oh, it also smells like lilac to me, which is nice.

great

Posted by Reviewer2120010 on Jun 13, 2014

great even for sensitive skin

Great product

Posted by 5474766510727002408 on Jul 17, 2014

This toner is excellent (like every other Derma E toner I've tried). It smells nice, moisturizes well and doesn't irritate the skin. I use it after cleaning and apply Refining Vit. A creme a few minutes after the toner (I only use it in the evenings because of the glycolic acid).