Great product

Posted by MancaSenicar on Jul 17, 2014

This toner is excellent (like every other Derma E toner I've tried). It smells nice, moisturizes well and doesn't irritate the skin. I use it after cleaning and apply Refining Vit. A creme a few minutes after the toner (I only use it in the evenings because of the glycolic acid).

Simply wonderful!

Posted by FalseUnicorn on May 26, 2014

I cannot imagine my skincare routine without retinol, and this toner is a must-have in summer. I love Devita rose toner as well but this one beats it, - well, that is, if I had to choose between the two of them. Oh, it also smells like lilac to me, which is nice.

!

Posted by Strelka on Jun 05, 2016

Laba sastāva toneris, kas uzlabo ādas izskatu

great

Posted by 5144615635892926293 on Jun 29, 2016

I use for night and I think is great my skin feel so much better, less redness, acne and what is important don't make my skin dry :-) I recomend :-)

Supper

Posted by 5328926196435883867 on Aug 02, 2016

I highly recommend this toner, excellent product, but if you have sensitive skin can be a bit strong.

Keeper

Posted by 4643939339871419556 on Aug 24, 2016

I really like the sent, and the toner gives a little bit tingle sensation to my skin in a good way, means it works! Simple, pure and efficient. Staying with this one!

anti aging

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Sep 29, 2016

This is a good addition to my anti aging regime. I use Retin A 0.04% micro gel at night which is fairly low but I have very dehydrated skin already so I like to be gentle. This is a great way to slough off the dead skin cells in the morning that my Retin-A creates. It's gentle and a great anti ager.

The best at exfoliating and melts off dead skin

Posted by 5090111628625915387 on Jan 05, 2017

No people, this does not hurt, yes it's an acid but it is so much better than a grainy exfoliating product. It actually leaves your skin so smooth I sometimes forgo a moisturizer. I have a container soaked 15 circular pads with this Toner and swipe one over my face. It is awesome and a must have for someone who uses Retinol to get turned over skin OFF your face, gently.

Good toner at a good price

Posted by 5210912274243358233 on Dec 16, 2016

I like how it leaves my face, if removes any trace of make up the make up remover or cleanser hasn't. My face feels fresh and clean. The smell is a bit strong for my taste but beareable.

Really nice

Posted by 5557648151969655293 on Jan 22, 2017

Floral scented which isnt ideal but otherwise a great toner. I think its helping my adult acne a bit. You dont need a moisturizer over the top if you dont want to which I like.