Derma E, Refining Vitamin A and Glycolic Toner, 6 fl oz (175 ml)

Better than the Origins 25$ toner I used to use!

Posted by Reviewer2346765 From Korea, Republic of on Sep 05, 2013

I normally don't review products, but this is something I love and will buy again. The smell is suttle and doesnt bother me at all. I use some on a cotton pad at night after washing my face. It removes traces of make-up that I can see on the cotton pad. It also makes my face feel soft and refreshed. My skin is clear and feels healthy. Plus, its a great price (thanks iherb) and the size lasts a while too. Like this product a lot!

Excellent toner

Posted by 5548504773274687332 on Mar 07, 2014

The toner states it is for normal to oily skin. I have normal to dry skin, but the toner does not dry out my face. It leaves a pleasant, clean feeling. After two weeks, my pores do appear a bit smaller.

me gusta

Posted by 4847721793495425849 on Mar 10, 2014

buena marca. buen producto. mw gusta

No está mal

Posted by Reviewer1780343 From Spain on Mar 16, 2014

Lo compre para utilizarlo junto con la crema de acido glicolico para me hiciese mas efecto pero es un limpiador como otro cualquiera y quizas podria utilizar cualquier otro.

not sure

Posted by 5211872086360634027 on Mar 19, 2014

I'm using it for 2 weeks now and still not sure is it working for me or not. So it seems not like "my product"