Vitamin A pore refining gel by Derma E

Posted by Reviewer2090196 on Feb 12, 2012

The company should work on the smell of this product. It contains glycolic acid and smells like a pure glycolic acid. I feel like in a chem lab. Overall I do not see any significant difference to the skin after using it for three weeks.

no he notado nada

Posted by 4922851847754147816 on Nov 12, 2012

no he notado nada con este producto lo mismo me da aplicarmelo q no,no ha reducido el tamaño de mis poros

Worked for me

Posted by 4969076911530163726 on Nov 17, 2012

I am 54 years old and was having very bad breakouts on my face. After using this product for 1 month the breakout problem is gone and I noticed my pores are much smaller. Very happy with the out come.

Really good

Posted by 5727625478945098864 on Jul 15, 2013

This gel is a very good product, I have noticed its effects quite soon. I will buy it again, for sure.

seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2604671 on Jan 31, 2012

i've been suffering from painful adult acne (that just can out of nowhere) for the past year or so and i know this product isn't really meant for pimples but i feel that it's really helped calm my skin down. i still have to keep on using it and observe the results.

Smell is not good but skin tighten a little

Posted by OksanaM on May 05, 2012

This product really smells not so good, but my pores seem to be more tighten. Anyway, this product is overpriced.