good mask/хорошая масочка

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 31, 2012

Perfect mask for oily acne-prone skin. Helps from the first use. Прекрасное средство для жирной проблемной кожи. Эффект с первого применения.

descent choice

Posted by 5003059647144156830 on Sep 29, 2012

Nice mask, clarifies the skin well without being "too acid", my face doesn't go red after use.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1028600 on Jul 13, 2012

It is, certainly, the best mask that I've ever tried. It really makes the pores look smaller, and cleans the skin. I may say that I used it for a month now and I noticed real improvement in my skin. I used it twice a week, after cleansing my skin with Mint Julep Scrub. Even so,it's pretty abrasive, cause my skin starts burning a little, and has some redness after use, but it goes in like 10-15min, so it's okay.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1110521 on Sep 30, 2012

Very good mask, clears out pores really good. loved it.

Pore Refining Mask

Posted by YuliaBlum on Nov 08, 2012

Cleans the pores, lightens. Slightly irritating. Skin after the mask is red, but red soon passes

Very good

Posted by happydays on Apr 08, 2012

My favourite mask for my T-zone, pores looks much smaller after use.

Amazing

Posted by 5719440760214590466 on Apr 09, 2015

I love this mask. It left my face bright red after I took it off (after 5 minutes at first) so I was scared, but after an hour my skin returned to its normal color. Now I leave it on for 10 minutes, use it once a week at night. It feels like it cleans the skin deeply, doesn't cause me any irritation (after the first coloring fades), the next day the face feels soft and nice.

Really good mask

Posted by 4907270913963141170 on Sep 27, 2015

This one is my second favorite from Derma E, beside Exfoliating mask. It really helps you get instant glow and fresh skin and helps with breackouts.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Aug 06, 2013

good mask. makes my skin clean and smooth. not overdries it. no irritaton or redness after.

from Russia