Amazing

Posted by 5719440760214590466 on Apr 09, 2015

I love this mask. It left my face bright red after I took it off (after 5 minutes at first) so I was scared, but after an hour my skin returned to its normal color. Now I leave it on for 10 minutes, use it once a week at night. It feels like it cleans the skin deeply, doesn't cause me any irritation (after the first coloring fades), the next day the face feels soft and nice.

Really good mask

Posted by 4907270913963141170 on Sep 27, 2015

This one is my second favorite from Derma E, beside Exfoliating mask. It really helps you get instant glow and fresh skin and helps with breackouts.

Good Mask for skin

Posted by 5132430820210863495 on May 16, 2016

I like this Mask , my skin loves this Mask

Decent product from a decent company

Posted by A1725-6887 on Aug 13, 2014

Although, my face gets a little bit red after I use it, but I'm quite satisfied with the results. My recommendations.

Mask is gentle on face

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 18, 2014

I was expecting a clay mask but this mask is more cream base. I don't get redness on the face like some clay mask.

good cleaning effect but dries the skin

Posted by Reviewer1035410 on Jan 07, 2013

it has a special smell which i like, smells herbs! But it dries even my oily the skin too much - great for summer, bad for winters

ordinary mask

Posted by 5080041785230661053 on Nov 07, 2012

nice mask, but I won't but it again because I didn't notice any extraodirnary effect on my skin.

not suitable for sensitive skin

Posted by 5289529662015815284 on Oct 19, 2014

I have sensitive skin and my skin got red for a while after my first application. Not recommend for sensitive skin or please don't apply more than 10 min. For normal and oily skin, it's a good mask for tightening and clarifying.

mitigé

Posted by Strawwy on Aug 15, 2012

Ce masque est agréable d'utilisation, pas trop dense et pas pateux, texture un peu comme du fromage blanc. Il est clairement efficace car picote beaucoup. Après rinçage la peau est un peu rouge par endroit, mais cela passe vite. Pas d'effet miraculeux dur les pores.. Je ne le racheterais pas, espère trouver mieux.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1531069 on Feb 15, 2013

I repurchased it once. Good product. No miracle but does it work well.