Good Mask for skin

Posted by 5132430820210863495 on May 16, 2016

I like this Mask , my skin loves this Mask

The best!

Posted by 5429273279656332290 on Nov 26, 2012

Probably the best deep cleaning mask I have ever had! Doesn't irritate my skin, cleans well, I will buy it again!

It works great!

Posted by Reviewer1132864 on Feb 01, 2012

I recommend it for oil skin.

good cleaning effect but dries the skin

Posted by Reviewer1035410 on Jan 07, 2013

it has a special smell which i like, smells herbs! But it dries even my oily the skin too much - great for summer, bad for winters

Mask is gentle on face

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 18, 2014

I was expecting a clay mask but this mask is more cream base. I don't get redness on the face like some clay mask.

Decent product from a decent company

Posted by A1725-6887 on Aug 13, 2014

Although, my face gets a little bit red after I use it, but I'm quite satisfied with the results. My recommendations.

not suitable for sensitive skin

Posted by 5289529662015815284 on Oct 19, 2014

I have sensitive skin and my skin got red for a while after my first application. Not recommend for sensitive skin or please don't apply more than 10 min. For normal and oily skin, it's a good mask for tightening and clarifying.

ordinary mask

Posted by 5080041785230661053 on Nov 07, 2012

nice mask, but I won't but it again because I didn't notice any extraodirnary effect on my skin.

mitigé

Posted by Strawwy on Aug 15, 2012

Ce masque est agréable d'utilisation, pas trop dense et pas pateux, texture un peu comme du fromage blanc. Il est clairement efficace car picote beaucoup. Après rinçage la peau est un peu rouge par endroit, mais cela passe vite. Pas d'effet miraculeux dur les pores.. Je ne le racheterais pas, espère trouver mieux.

Great Product

Posted by 5084664220098956245 on Aug 31, 2016

Love this mask. A tiny amount goes a long way. Does not excessively dry out my skin like some clay mask does. A thin layer is sufficient to make my skin feel smooth after washing off.