Thick and Creamy

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Jan 28, 2010

It's a nice cream for a great price. It stings if I use it after my alcohol-free toner, though, so I just use it in the morning now.

Mosturizer

Posted by Reviewer1348584 on Mar 22, 2010

I havent been using it too long but I like the wasy my skin feels after using it. I use it during the day sometimes.

too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer1534820 on Mar 02, 2011

I like the feel of this cream as it goes on, however the scent is rather strong and off putting to me. Haven't noticed any visible change in my skin, but it has only been a few weeks and I don't use it very regularly.

Too oily!

Posted by 5102059045079119816 on Jun 26, 2012

I haven't really noticed any big changes, but it definitely does moisturize your skin. I wouldn't recommend it for people with really oily skin because it makes it more oily.

ok

Posted by 4833056302858144192 on Apr 07, 2016

but it makes small acnes on my face

just so so

Posted by Reviewer2703160 on Mar 31, 2013

挺香的,有点过分了,膏体挺稠的,算是比较容易推开,胜在价格和容量吧。就是到手的瓶子和图片上不一样,海淘换货也不方便 总体感觉和之前买的澳洲绵羊奶冻差不多,比那个香,比那个还要贵。

good

Posted by 4767729824593380501 on Apr 08, 2016

Beautiful for Skin

Derma E

Posted by 4714548614182843151 on Feb 19, 2016

Sorry I expected more from that cream, but I look still wrinkled the same as before using the cream, inspite of using it already 5 weeks, twice daily. And as support Omega Rejuvenol from Primal Force from Al Sears.

No change

Posted by Reviewer2251137 on Mar 25, 2016

I am really surprised at all the great reviews. This did NOTHING for my skin. Maybe I got a bad batch but it made no impact. I've tried other Vita A products and this was the worst. It didn't irritate me but there were absolutely no results. After 3 months of usage and no visible changes I threw it out.

Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate

Posted by Reviewer2159852 on Dec 30, 2008

Very well satisfied with results.