Para piel grasa

Posted by 4959968752583998262 on Jun 05, 2015

Me la compré cuando tenía la piel grasa y me gustaba mucho, ahora me ha cambiado a seca y no me hidrata lo suficiente, pero es buena crema, olor suave que no permanece en la piel y relación cantidad precio muy buena.

Not potent enough!

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Feb 04, 2015

Absolutely non greasy, doesn't irritate skin. Not hydrating enough for my combination skin. It does improve texture and skin tone. Didn't do much to dark spots or freckles. Perhaps increasing its potency to 20,000 I.U or more may yield better results.

Derma E Vit A Moisturizing Gel

Posted by 4921140276325572843 on Jan 24, 2015

I have aging, sensitive combination skin with a very oily T-zone. I find I can use this moisturizer all over my face. It works well to hydrate my T-zone without adding to the oil and shine. It moisturizes without clogging my pores. Within 2 weeks of use I have noticed a skin smoothing effect. My mineral makeup goes on well over it. I feel a very slight tingle,from the Vitamin A, for about a minute after application. No allergic reactions which is a typical problem for me with moisturizers. A large amount of product for the price, so it is a good value. I will continue to use this and recommend it for people who usually avoid moisturizers because of oily skin.

great moisturizer for oil skin

Posted by 5604092184059582157 on Nov 12, 2014

I have mild acne prone skin, and this moisturizer is great for my me. I get less breakouts and it even fades dark marks from post acne. My skin is left smooth, hydrated and non greasy whenever I use this product!I wish they didn't change the formula but I still use it and get pretty good results.

Nice Product!

Posted by Reviewer3333710 on Jun 09, 2014

I found it best to put this gel on before going to sleep. It's also good as an eye gel.

Muy fresquito

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on Mar 16, 2014

No se si hace algo porque no he sido constante con el pero a mi piel grasa no le ha salido ningun granito por este gel. Es muy fresquito y agradable y cunde muchisimo porque al ser gel se extiende muchisimo.

Nice

Posted by 5527629278451491871 on Jan 13, 2014

Nice

Posted by 4971200460432245314 on Jun 16, 2013

It's ok and doesn't leave skin greasy.

Good gel for oily and normal skin // Легкий гель с витаминами

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

Lightweight gel for normal to oily skin. It is easily absorbed and leaves no sticky film on your face. The gel does not smooth out wrinkles, only those that are caused by lack of moisture. Not suitable for very dry skin. Among the shortcomings - an inconvenient dosing, quickly broke down. Visit my page for more reviews...// Легкий гель для нормальной и жирной кожи. Легко впитывается и не оставляет липкой пленки на лице. Гель не разгладит глубокие морщины, а только те, которые вызваны недостатком влаги. Не подходит для очень сухой кожи. Из недостатков - неудобный дозатор, быстро сломался. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013