Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Derma E, Anti-Wrinle Vitamin A Moisturizing Gel, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Does what it says

Posted by 5620252560638758397 on Feb 14, 2015

Light-weight, absorbs quickly and doesn't feel sticky, provides enough moisture for my combination skin, evens out skin tone, skin looks fresher and glowing, din't break me out

Derma E Vit A Moisturizing Gel

Posted by 4921140276325572843 on Jan 24, 2015

I have aging, sensitive combination skin with a very oily T-zone. I find I can use this moisturizer all over my face. It works well to hydrate my T-zone without adding to the oil and shine. It moisturizes without clogging my pores. Within 2 weeks of use I have noticed a skin smoothing effect. My mineral makeup goes on well over it. I feel a very slight tingle,from the Vitamin A, for about a minute after application. No allergic reactions which is a typical problem for me with moisturizers. A large amount of product for the price, so it is a good value. I will continue to use this and recommend it for people who usually avoid moisturizers because of oily skin.

Not potent enough!

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Feb 04, 2015

Absolutely non greasy, doesn't irritate skin. Not hydrating enough for my combination skin. It does improve texture and skin tone. Didn't do much to dark spots or freckles. Perhaps increasing its potency to 20,000 I.U or more may yield better results.

great moisturizer for oil skin

Posted by 5604092184059582157 on Nov 12, 2014

I have mild acne prone skin, and this moisturizer is great for my me. I get less breakouts and it even fades dark marks from post acne. My skin is left smooth, hydrated and non greasy whenever I use this product!I wish they didn't change the formula but I still use it and get pretty good results.

Not bad