Vitamin a wrinkle treatment

Posted by Reviewer1471900 on Feb 27, 2011

Doesn't have a strong smell which is great. Moisturizes skin and most importantly doesn't cause any breakouts. Great product indeed and huge packaging.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2223069 on Jun 02, 2009

It's great for sensitive skin (no fragrance) and it does moisturize without being heavy or clogging pores. It's very light on and absorbs quickly. I love it. I do feel like after I put it on my skin tones down and I'm definitely seeing an improvement in my laugh lines. If you live in a hot/humid place and have combo/oily skin I highly recommend this.

Sticky!

Posted by Reviewer2136588 on Jul 27, 2010

Leaves sticky feeling on my skin, maybe bacause of the glyserin. The perfume is not strong and it is pretty nice, but I would prefer unscented version. a-vitamin really helps my acne skin, but this is not the best product for me. Bottle is really large and prize low.

No miracle worker

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Mar 22, 2012

Reading the ingredient list I thought this might be really something because of the retinol listed as the second ingredient. I thought it would be a real retinol powerhouse, but that is not the case. I feel no slight (and normal) stinging upon application as I do with other retinol products like f. ex Life flo's retinol cream, and the moisturization is very light but still pleasant. As for results I can't really say I have noticed any change.

Brilliant

Posted by 5445907157273968259 on Jul 15, 2013

I have been using this on my shoulders, chest and back to help fight acne - is working brilliantly. Not quite moisturising enough for the face though.

Does what it says

Posted by 5620252560638758397 on Feb 14, 2015

Light-weight, absorbs quickly and doesn't feel sticky, provides enough moisture for my combination skin, evens out skin tone, skin looks fresher and glowing, din't break me out

Love this!

Posted by Monika77 on Jul 17, 2014

I love this product! I've been looking for a gel type moisturiser for a long time. I have a combi skin & staying in a humid tropical country, hence a tiny bit of oil based moisturiser.. pimples will start to pop. I've use this for around 3weeks, my skin clearer, it feels fresh & light. If I feels a little dry at some area during mid day, I can just add more of it. I love the fact that it is a quality product with a reasonable price. Thank you iherb :-)

Best Oil-free Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3121686 on May 16, 2014

Let me start by saying that I can tell if there is even the slightest amount of oil in a moisturizer, and so many that claim to be non-greasy, are just less greasy than a thicker cream. If you really want something without any grease whatsoever, you have to look for one without oil in the ingredients. This Derma E clear gel has zero oil, and is truly non-greasy. It does leave your face a tiny bit sticky for maybe 20 minutes, which I think is from the glycerin, but it is not a stickiness which prevents me from touching my face. It moisturizes as well as any oil-free moisturizer can, but if you have dry skin, you really are going to need an oil-based product. This gel though is fantastic for anyone with normal to oily skin in my opinion. What I do when my skin needs extra moisture is just add jojoba or olive oil to the gel, and it blends perfectly. I add a little if my skin is just a bit dry, and more if my skin is parched. Also, this gel has a reasonably strong floral-type fragrance when you first put it on for those who do not like fragrances, but it fades within a few minutes so I would still give it a try if I were you. Plus, the price for this is amazing if you are using it solely as a facial moisturizer.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1366023 on Apr 01, 2010

As it is a gel it is never greasy. Use it under your favorite moisture lotion/cream. It adds a little more treatment without being greasy. It works well under the eyes. No oily residue.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1446272 on Apr 14, 2010

Smells nice, works well. Very good under makeup and for the night.