Great Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2953963 on Jul 20, 2010

This is an excellent moisturizer, I use it because of my acne and I love it. I notice my skin lightly smoothing out and my blemishes becoming lighter and lighter.

Great gentle gel

Posted by Reviewer2562106 on Nov 03, 2011

This gel is gentle and light weight. I use it under lotion with SPF in the AM and cream at night. It has not caused any irritation on my sensitive combo skin. I am also able to wear this under liquid foundation. It went on cosmetically elegently, while a lot of gel serums tend to ball up. Very reasonably priced for a good size bottle. Like the ingredients too! Will definitely repurchase when this runs out.

Moist sensation

Posted by Reviewer2394017 on Feb 20, 2012

I am in my sixties and have been using this for years.I always get comments on my skin. I also use another moisturerizer or lotion after. There are no lines in my face. I recommend it.

Surprising results

Posted by filmoyster on Mar 26, 2009

This product is a truly oil free gel and is a great moisturizer for oily skin. I think it helps sooth inflamed skin and relieves breakouts. I keep it around work for a refresher in the middle of the day. Very nice! Highly recommend for the price!

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1446272 on Apr 14, 2010

Smells nice, works well. Very good under makeup and for the night.

At last!

Posted by Reviewer1614625 on Jun 02, 2009

Definitely improves the texture of oily skin that's prone to breakouts. It tingles a little and is refreshingly cool. And it doesn't clog pores!

Excellent non-greasy formula!

Posted by Reviewer1145687 on Dec 07, 2009

This product is by far the best fast absorbing moisturizer I have ever used. Works great under liquid makeup too!

gel muy fresco

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 14, 2015

lo uso para todo el rostro inclusive el contorno del ojo. ----------- Si te ayudé con esta review, pulsa Sí abajo, para más reviews pulsa en mi nick.

Vitamin a wrinkle treatment

Posted by Reviewer1471900 on Feb 27, 2011

Doesn't have a strong smell which is great. Moisturizes skin and most importantly doesn't cause any breakouts. Great product indeed and huge packaging.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2223069 on Jun 02, 2009

It's great for sensitive skin (no fragrance) and it does moisturize without being heavy or clogging pores. It's very light on and absorbs quickly. I love it. I do feel like after I put it on my skin tones down and I'm definitely seeing an improvement in my laugh lines. If you live in a hot/humid place and have combo/oily skin I highly recommend this.