Great for oily skin or in the summer

Posted by Reviewer2807131 on Aug 28, 2010

This gel is super and does not clog pores or make skin oily. It has vitamins and good ingredients... I can see the difference and lessens red spots.

At last!

Posted by Reviewer1614625 on Jun 02, 2009

Definitely improves the texture of oily skin that's prone to breakouts. It tingles a little and is refreshingly cool. And it doesn't clog pores!

Surprising results

Posted by filmoyster on Mar 26, 2009

This product is a truly oil free gel and is a great moisturizer for oily skin. I think it helps sooth inflamed skin and relieves breakouts. I keep it around work for a refresher in the middle of the day. Very nice! Highly recommend for the price!

Great gentle gel

Posted by Reviewer2562106 on Nov 03, 2011

This gel is gentle and light weight. I use it under lotion with SPF in the AM and cream at night. It has not caused any irritation on my sensitive combo skin. I am also able to wear this under liquid foundation. It went on cosmetically elegently, while a lot of gel serums tend to ball up. Very reasonably priced for a good size bottle. Like the ingredients too! Will definitely repurchase when this runs out.

Good & economical

Posted by Reviewer2343491 on Mar 11, 2012

Love it on my face and neck. Use it on face after applying the Derma E restructuring cream. My skin next texture improved tremendously. You must try them both to see the results. FYI, I have mild sensitive, oily T zone and combination skin.

Nice Product!

Posted by Reviewer3333710 on Jun 09, 2014

I found it best to put this gel on before going to sleep. It's also good as an eye gel.

good

Posted by Reviewer2766383 on Feb 02, 2011

this is great for my combination skin, breakouts are down and wrinkles are too

Great value. Gel-based perfect for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jun 28, 2012

Alot of product for the price. I like that it's gel-base and doesnt clot my skin as I have combi skin (oily T-zone). Also, I like that it doesnt smell of heavy perfume. I apply this on my neck as well and could see reduction of lines. I'm into my 2nd bottle.

Good gel for oily and normal skin // Легкий гель с витаминами

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

Lightweight gel for normal to oily skin. It is easily absorbed and leaves no sticky film on your face. The gel does not smooth out wrinkles, only those that are caused by lack of moisture. Not suitable for very dry skin. Among the shortcomings - an inconvenient dosing, quickly broke down. Visit my page for more reviews...// Легкий гель для нормальной и жирной кожи. Легко впитывается и не оставляет липкой пленки на лице. Гель не разгладит глубокие морщины, а только те, которые вызваны недостатком влаги. Не подходит для очень сухой кожи. Из недостатков - неудобный дозатор, быстро сломался. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)

too light

Posted by Reviewer3323405 on Dec 16, 2011

product is very light and a little too sticky for my liking. not moisturising enough.