Sticky!

Posted by Reviewer2136588 on Jul 27, 2010

Leaves sticky feeling on my skin, maybe bacause of the glyserin. The perfume is not strong and it is pretty nice, but I would prefer unscented version. a-vitamin really helps my acne skin, but this is not the best product for me. Bottle is really large and prize low.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1366023 on Apr 01, 2010

As it is a gel it is never greasy. Use it under your favorite moisture lotion/cream. It adds a little more treatment without being greasy. It works well under the eyes. No oily residue.

Good & economical

Posted by Reviewer2343491 on Mar 11, 2012

Love it on my face and neck. Use it on face after applying the Derma E restructuring cream. My skin next texture improved tremendously. You must try them both to see the results. FYI, I have mild sensitive, oily T zone and combination skin.

Brilliant

Posted by 5445907157273968259 on Jul 15, 2013

I have been using this on my shoulders, chest and back to help fight acne - is working brilliantly. Not quite moisturising enough for the face though.

Does what it says

Posted by 5620252560638758397 on Feb 14, 2015

Light-weight, absorbs quickly and doesn't feel sticky, provides enough moisture for my combination skin, evens out skin tone, skin looks fresher and glowing, din't break me out

Great value. Gel-based perfect for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jun 28, 2012

Alot of product for the price. I like that it's gel-base and doesnt clot my skin as I have combi skin (oily T-zone). Also, I like that it doesnt smell of heavy perfume. I apply this on my neck as well and could see reduction of lines. I'm into my 2nd bottle.

Good gel for oily and normal skin // Легкий гель с витаминами

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

Lightweight gel for normal to oily skin. It is easily absorbed and leaves no sticky film on your face. The gel does not smooth out wrinkles, only those that are caused by lack of moisture. Not suitable for very dry skin. Among the shortcomings - an inconvenient dosing, quickly broke down. Visit my page for more reviews...// Легкий гель для нормальной и жирной кожи. Легко впитывается и не оставляет липкой пленки на лице. Гель не разгладит глубокие морщины, а только те, которые вызваны недостатком влаги. Не подходит для очень сухой кожи. Из недостатков - неудобный дозатор, быстро сломался. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)

Nice Product!

Posted by Reviewer3333710 on Jun 09, 2014

I found it best to put this gel on before going to sleep. It's also good as an eye gel.

good

Posted by Reviewer2766383 on Feb 02, 2011

this is great for my combination skin, breakouts are down and wrinkles are too

too light

Posted by Reviewer3323405 on Dec 16, 2011

product is very light and a little too sticky for my liking. not moisturising enough.