Derma E, Refining Vitamin A Oil-Free Gel, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

good

Posted by Reviewer2766383 From Indiana on Feb 02, 2011

this is great for my combination skin, breakouts are down and wrinkles are too

No miracle worker

Posted by Reviewer3060686 From Norway on Mar 22, 2012

Reading the ingredient list I thought this might be really something because of the retinol listed as the second ingredient. I thought it would be a real retinol powerhouse, but that is not the case. I feel no slight (and normal) stinging upon application as I do with other retinol products like f. ex Life flo's retinol cream, and the moisturization is very light but still pleasant. As for results I can't really say I have noticed any change.

too light

Posted by Reviewer3323405 From Australia on Dec 16, 2011

product is very light and a little too sticky for my liking. not moisturising enough.

Good for People of All Ages

Posted by Reviewer2745532 From Canada on Dec 15, 2010

I came here to leave a review before iHerb sent its friendly reminder. I bought this stuff on a whim because it was cheap, I've always had various skin problems (dryness, itchiness, pore problems, and the like), and it contains retinol palmitate, which has been shown to be good for hair. Anyhow, I'm a twenty-year-old male and this is the only thing that has solved my skin stumper. It's been non-oily for me and has absorbed really quite quickly. And, yes, I did put some in my hair just for giggles. Worked fine there too. Nothing to report, really. Product works well and is well worth the eight-odd dollars. Actually, it's beaten some crazy chemical concoction from France, which cost me about $20 for half the volume. Twelve thumbs up.

A pleasant surprise!

Posted by Reviewer1534688 From Finland on Dec 15, 2010

My skin is usually extremely dry but this gel together with aloe gel have saved me this winter. My skin feels very hydrated and I especially like this under makeup. Haven't experienced any breakouts, in fact this helped my skin to recover from breakouts I got when I used another cream.