Nice gel

Posted by Reviewer1879027 on Apr 05, 2012

I really like this gel, I have very oily skin, and most moisturisers tend to let the oiliness through. This one is fast-absorbing, and feels wonderful on my skin. Will probably buy more in the future. :)

Nothing happen

Posted by Reviewer2317234 on Mar 30, 2012

I used it mixing with other products.

No miracle worker

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Mar 22, 2012

Reading the ingredient list I thought this might be really something because of the retinol listed as the second ingredient. I thought it would be a real retinol powerhouse, but that is not the case. I feel no slight (and normal) stinging upon application as I do with other retinol products like f. ex Life flo's retinol cream, and the moisturization is very light but still pleasant. As for results I can't really say I have noticed any change.

Good & economical

Posted by Reviewer2343491 on Mar 11, 2012

Love it on my face and neck. Use it on face after applying the Derma E restructuring cream. My skin next texture improved tremendously. You must try them both to see the results. FYI, I have mild sensitive, oily T zone and combination skin.

Moist sensation

Posted by Reviewer2394017 on Feb 20, 2012

I am in my sixties and have been using this for years.I always get comments on my skin. I also use another moisturerizer or lotion after. There are no lines in my face. I recommend it.

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1107614 on Jan 04, 2012

Great not only on your face, but also on your body. My skin started looking saggy on my arms, and this gel helps. Very affordable, too.

too light

Posted by Reviewer3323405 on Dec 16, 2011

product is very light and a little too sticky for my liking. not moisturising enough.

Great product, lousy packaging

Posted by Reviewer1944665 on Nov 15, 2011

I absolutely love this product! However, the packaging is horrendous. It's difficult to get the right amount of the thick jel through the tiny spout. I use a q-tip to get it out of the bottle and plan to transfer all of the jel to a small canning jar. I think it's worth the effort... still not sure about that.

Great gentle gel

Posted by Reviewer2562106 on Nov 03, 2011

This gel is gentle and light weight. I use it under lotion with SPF in the AM and cream at night. It has not caused any irritation on my sensitive combo skin. I am also able to wear this under liquid foundation. It went on cosmetically elegently, while a lot of gel serums tend to ball up. Very reasonably priced for a good size bottle. Like the ingredients too! Will definitely repurchase when this runs out.

This is AMAZING!!!

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Sep 23, 2011

I am astounded by just how effective this stuff is! I have oily combination skin that's strangely dry around my mouth, and this works for the mostly oily part and the dry part. My skin looks matte and smooth now. I received it on Sept. 8th and I had a somewhat large acne scar on my right cheek, now it's almost completely gone.... It's Sept. 23rd. It's also taken out the majority of the age spots I had accumulated over the past couple of years. I can hardly believe how even, clear and smooth my complexion is now. I look more and more like I did before I developed acne problems in my twenties. I am very pleased with the results. It's too soon to tell if my skin will be wrinkle free when I reach my 'wrinkle years', but I wouldn't bet against it! I should add that it's great under foundation as well. Buy this product if you want your skin to look flawless!