This is brilliant!!

Posted by 4945074729807603618 on Feb 01, 2015

Im caught by surprised at how this delivered and make my skin smooth and pore smaller.It is sticky but i use my palms to pat it. or perhaps use tissue to blot. It doesnt cause breakout not oiliness as i really have oily face and my weather here is super hot and humid. Its my holy grail and im going to continue using it....as its more natural and cheaper.i had stopped using for many yrs as the previous brand was too ex and contain chemicals.

helped me to get rid of my acne

Posted by 5654064161079073349 on Mar 30, 2015

This is the only product which reduced my acne. Four years ago i suddenly got severe acne on my face. I've tried anything to get rid of my acne such as acid peelings, but it didn't clear my skin. I have been using this product for three months now, and there is not a single acne spot left on my face. I recommend this to everyone who has skin problems like me.

Great product, lousy packaging

Posted by Reviewer1944665 on Nov 15, 2011

I absolutely love this product! However, the packaging is horrendous. It's difficult to get the right amount of the thick jel through the tiny spout. I use a q-tip to get it out of the bottle and plan to transfer all of the jel to a small canning jar. I think it's worth the effort... still not sure about that.

Using it constantly

Posted by Reviewer1960667 on May 10, 2012

The gel seems to get absorbed in no time but when the skin's really dry (harsh winter winds here in Siberia are merciless) the moisturizing effect is not so good, hence the four stars. By the way, will last me forever since you only need just a tiny amount to cover the whole face. === Впитывается мгновенно, но если кожа очень(!) сухая, то гель не особенно помогает. Кстати, очень экономичен :).

good product

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 15, 2013

Doesnt leave ur skin greasy, penetrate well. Need to use a cream on it.

Derma E Vit A Moisturizing Gel

Posted by 4921140276325572843 on Jan 24, 2015

I have aging, sensitive combination skin with a very oily T-zone. I find I can use this moisturizer all over my face. It works well to hydrate my T-zone without adding to the oil and shine. It moisturizes without clogging my pores. Within 2 weeks of use I have noticed a skin smoothing effect. My mineral makeup goes on well over it. I feel a very slight tingle,from the Vitamin A, for about a minute after application. No allergic reactions which is a typical problem for me with moisturizers. A large amount of product for the price, so it is a good value. I will continue to use this and recommend it for people who usually avoid moisturizers because of oily skin.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Not bad

Nice

Posted by 5527629278451491871 on Jan 13, 2014

Nice

not the best

Posted by 5672318868124715097 on Dec 06, 2012

I don't like that it doesn't absorb immediately and I have to massage it for a few minutes. I also don't feel that it moisturizes very well, but I think that for summer it will be great

facial care