dodo

Posted by 5527629278451491871 on Jan 13, 2014

Nice

Muy fresquito

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on Mar 16, 2014

No se si hace algo porque no he sido constante con el pero a mi piel grasa no le ha salido ningun granito por este gel. Es muy fresquito y agradable y cunde muchisimo porque al ser gel se extiende muchisimo.

Derma E, vitamin A Gel

Posted by Reviewer3007488 on Nov 05, 2012

This gel goes on very smoothly, lovely feel to it.

not the best

Posted by 5672318868124715097 on Dec 06, 2012

I don't like that it doesn't absorb immediately and I have to massage it for a few minutes. I also don't feel that it moisturizes very well, but I think that for summer it will be great

Using it constantly

Posted by Reviewer1960667 on May 10, 2012

The gel seems to get absorbed in no time but when the skin's really dry (harsh winter winds here in Siberia are merciless) the moisturizing effect is not so good, hence the four stars. By the way, will last me forever since you only need just a tiny amount to cover the whole face. === Впитывается мгновенно, но если кожа очень(!) сухая, то гель не особенно помогает. Кстати, очень экономичен :).

Great feel on skin

Posted by 4872739132882796987 on Jun 03, 2012

I love how this moisturising gel feels on my skin, plus on the second day of use I had friends comment on how great my skin looks.

Good, but it did cause a few breakouts.

Posted by 5310989502505036583 on Aug 20, 2012

I got this because it is oil free but it did actually cause a few breakouts. Moisturizers and does what it claims well though

good product

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 15, 2013

Doesnt leave ur skin greasy, penetrate well. Need to use a cream on it.

Not potent enough!

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Feb 04, 2015

Absolutely non greasy, doesn't irritate skin. Not hydrating enough for my combination skin. It does improve texture and skin tone. Didn't do much to dark spots or freckles. Perhaps increasing its potency to 20,000 I.U or more may yield better results.