Derma E, Anti-Wrinle Vitamin A Moisturizing Gel, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Good gel for oily and normal skin // Легкий гель с витаминами

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

Lightweight gel for normal to oily skin. It is easily absorbed and leaves no sticky film on your face. The gel does not smooth out wrinkles, only those that are caused by lack of moisture. Not suitable for very dry skin. Among the shortcomings - an inconvenient dosing, quickly broke down. Visit my page for more reviews...// Легкий гель для нормальной и жирной кожи. Легко впитывается и не оставляет липкой пленки на лице. Гель не разгладит глубокие морщины, а только те, которые вызваны недостатком влаги. Не подходит для очень сухой кожи. Из недостатков - неудобный дозатор, быстро сломался. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)

too light

Posted by Reviewer3323405 on Dec 16, 2011

product is very light and a little too sticky for my liking. not moisturising enough.

Good for People of All Ages

Posted by Reviewer2745532 on Dec 15, 2010

I came here to leave a review before iHerb sent its friendly reminder. I bought this stuff on a whim because it was cheap, I've always had various skin problems (dryness, itchiness, pore problems, and the like), and it contains retinol palmitate, which has been shown to be good for hair. Anyhow, I'm a twenty-year-old male and this is the only thing that has solved my skin stumper. It's been non-oily for me and has absorbed really quite quickly. And, yes, I did put some in my hair just for giggles. Worked fine there too. Nothing to report, really. Product works well and is well worth the eight-odd dollars. Actually, it's beaten some crazy chemical concoction from France, which cost me about $20 for half the volume. Twelve thumbs up.

A pleasant surprise!

Posted by Reviewer1534688 on Dec 15, 2010

My skin is usually extremely dry but this gel together with aloe gel have saved me this winter. My skin feels very hydrated and I especially like this under makeup. Haven't experienced any breakouts, in fact this helped my skin to recover from breakouts I got when I used another cream.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Dec 22, 2010

GOOD