dodo

Posted by 4753875297021108634 on May 11, 2016

very good

Not oily but moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2188358 on Oct 13, 2016

I love this products and will try more in their other range. I live in a very humid climate and this was perfect for the summertime. Moisture without any oil. Very refreshing

Keeps skin healthier

Posted by Reviewer2225471 on Dec 29, 2016

My facial skin tends to become variably dry (after swimming), oily (after other activities), and can even be acne-prone. This does tend to keep the skin overall healthier without being oily/greasy. I tend to use it for at least 2 days in a row after something caused some skin deterioration , then follow that with an appropriate facial moisturizer of cream. That seems to work fairly well.

Nice

Posted by 5527629278451491871 on Jan 13, 2014

Nice

Muy fresquito

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on Mar 16, 2014

No se si hace algo porque no he sido constante con el pero a mi piel grasa no le ha salido ningun granito por este gel. Es muy fresquito y agradable y cunde muchisimo porque al ser gel se extiende muchisimo.

Derma E, vitamin A Gel

Posted by Reviewer3007488 on Nov 05, 2012

This gel goes on very smoothly, lovely feel to it.

not the best

Posted by 5672318868124715097 on Dec 06, 2012

I don't like that it doesn't absorb immediately and I have to massage it for a few minutes. I also don't feel that it moisturizes very well, but I think that for summer it will be great

Using it constantly

Posted by Reviewer1960667 on May 10, 2012

The gel seems to get absorbed in no time but when the skin's really dry (harsh winter winds here in Siberia are merciless) the moisturizing effect is not so good, hence the four stars. By the way, will last me forever since you only need just a tiny amount to cover the whole face. === Впитывается мгновенно, но если кожа очень(!) сухая, то гель не особенно помогает. Кстати, очень экономичен :).

Great feel on skin

Posted by 4872739132882796987 on Jun 03, 2012

I love how this moisturising gel feels on my skin, plus on the second day of use I had friends comment on how great my skin looks.

Good, but it did cause a few breakouts.

Posted by 5310989502505036583 on Aug 20, 2012

I got this because it is oil free but it did actually cause a few breakouts. Moisturizers and does what it claims well though