Derma E Vit A Moisturizing Gel

Posted by 4921140276325572843 on Jan 24, 2015

I have aging, sensitive combination skin with a very oily T-zone. I find I can use this moisturizer all over my face. It works well to hydrate my T-zone without adding to the oil and shine. It moisturizes without clogging my pores. Within 2 weeks of use I have noticed a skin smoothing effect. My mineral makeup goes on well over it. I feel a very slight tingle,from the Vitamin A, for about a minute after application. No allergic reactions which is a typical problem for me with moisturizers. A large amount of product for the price, so it is a good value. I will continue to use this and recommend it for people who usually avoid moisturizers because of oily skin.

Para piel grasa

Posted by 4959968752583998262 on Jun 05, 2015

Me la compré cuando tenía la piel grasa y me gustaba mucho, ahora me ha cambiado a seca y no me hidrata lo suficiente, pero es buena crema, olor suave que no permanece en la piel y relación cantidad precio muy buena.

great moisturizer for oil skin

Posted by 5604092184059582157 on Nov 12, 2014

I have mild acne prone skin, and this moisturizer is great for my me. I get less breakouts and it even fades dark marks from post acne. My skin is left smooth, hydrated and non greasy whenever I use this product!I wish they didn't change the formula but I still use it and get pretty good results.

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Posted by 4971200460432245314 on Jun 16, 2013

It's ok and doesn't leave skin greasy.

Great product, lousy packaging

Posted by Reviewer1944665 on Nov 15, 2011

I absolutely love this product! However, the packaging is horrendous. It's difficult to get the right amount of the thick jel through the tiny spout. I use a q-tip to get it out of the bottle and plan to transfer all of the jel to a small canning jar. I think it's worth the effort... still not sure about that.

No results yet

Posted by Reviewer2473603 on Sep 20, 2011

I just started using, so I havent seen strong results but I do like the way it feels on my skin.

facial care

Posted by Reviewer1379211 on Jul 14, 2011

good for oily skin

Derma E Vitamin A Wrinkle Treatment

Posted by Reviewer1561492 on Mar 17, 2010

This gel is just o.k., will not reorder.

good for oily skin

Posted by Reviewer1847437 on Oct 25, 2012

oil free. Goody for oily skin. Fast absorvition, not leaves skin sticky. youthful skin appearance upon waking