Smooth Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2101940 on Nov 04, 2010

I purchased this product for my husband and he loves it. His skins feels moisturised without that greasy feeling. Will be great when the humidity arrives.

Great for oily skin or in the summer

Posted by Reviewer2807131 on Aug 28, 2010

This gel is super and does not clog pores or make skin oily. It has vitamins and good ingredients... I can see the difference and lessens red spots.

Light and not greasy

Posted by Reviewer3274369 on Jul 29, 2010

I have used this product for years and love it! I wear it under my moisturizer/sunblock during the day.

Sticky!

Posted by Reviewer2136588 on Jul 27, 2010

Leaves sticky feeling on my skin, maybe bacause of the glyserin. The perfume is not strong and it is pretty nice, but I would prefer unscented version. a-vitamin really helps my acne skin, but this is not the best product for me. Bottle is really large and prize low.

Great Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2953963 on Jul 20, 2010

This is an excellent moisturizer, I use it because of my acne and I love it. I notice my skin lightly smoothing out and my blemishes becoming lighter and lighter.

Great for the summer

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 17, 2010

I wanted a lighter moisturizer for the summer months, and I'm really happy I chose this vegan moisturizing gel. The bottle is really big, and a little goes a long way. So I told my husband to go ahead and use it too. Guys would like this product as well - it's non-greasy, and has a fresh scent.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1446272 on Apr 14, 2010

Smells nice, works well. Very good under makeup and for the night.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1366023 on Apr 01, 2010

As it is a gel it is never greasy. Use it under your favorite moisture lotion/cream. It adds a little more treatment without being greasy. It works well under the eyes. No oily residue.

amazing

Posted by knowyourvitamins on Mar 18, 2010

I tried to keep my expectation down, since I have a tendency to get to excited about products, lol, but this one is just amazing. I have acne pron skin, super sensitive, easy irritated. I've been using this gel for almost 3 weeks, my skin feels moisturized (not greasy) and looks clear. Really enjoying it. Plus u can't beat the price for amount u get!!! Overall very refreshing, light, nice product.

Derma E Vitamin A Wrinkle Treatment

Posted by Reviewer1561492 on Mar 17, 2010

This gel is just o.k., will not reorder.