not the best

Posted by 5672318868124715097 on Dec 06, 2012

I don't like that it doesn't absorb immediately and I have to massage it for a few minutes. I also don't feel that it moisturizes very well, but I think that for summer it will be great

Good, but it did cause a few breakouts.

Posted by 5310989502505036583 on Aug 20, 2012

I got this because it is oil free but it did actually cause a few breakouts. Moisturizers and does what it claims well though

good product

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 15, 2013

Doesnt leave ur skin greasy, penetrate well. Need to use a cream on it.

Using it constantly

Posted by Reviewer1960667 on May 10, 2012

The gel seems to get absorbed in no time but when the skin's really dry (harsh winter winds here in Siberia are merciless) the moisturizing effect is not so good, hence the four stars. By the way, will last me forever since you only need just a tiny amount to cover the whole face. === Впитывается мгновенно, но если кожа очень(!) сухая, то гель не особенно помогает. Кстати, очень экономичен :).

Great feel on skin

Posted by 4872739132882796987 on Jun 03, 2012

I love how this moisturising gel feels on my skin, plus on the second day of use I had friends comment on how great my skin looks.

No results yet

Posted by Reviewer2473603 on Sep 20, 2011

I just started using, so I havent seen strong results but I do like the way it feels on my skin.

Great product, lousy packaging

Posted by Reviewer1944665 on Nov 15, 2011

I absolutely love this product! However, the packaging is horrendous. It's difficult to get the right amount of the thick jel through the tiny spout. I use a q-tip to get it out of the bottle and plan to transfer all of the jel to a small canning jar. I think it's worth the effort... still not sure about that.

facial care

Posted by Reviewer1379211 on Jul 14, 2011

good for oily skin

Derma E Vitamin A Wrinkle Treatment

Posted by Reviewer1561492 on Mar 17, 2010

This gel is just o.k., will not reorder.

good for oily skin

Posted by Reviewer1847437 on Oct 25, 2012

oil free. Goody for oily skin. Fast absorvition, not leaves skin sticky. youthful skin appearance upon waking