mistake

Posted by 5255867436718629906 on Jul 30, 2014

I was sent different product probably by mistake, so I can't comment this cream

Great!!!

Posted by 5305417806478798051 on Apr 12, 2014

I love this Cream! Goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly, great under make-up. Keeps my face soft and moisturized throughout the whole day. No particular scent which is good. Repurchasing. And trying new Derma E products after using this.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1712089 on Mar 19, 2014

Keeps the skin moisturized and flattens existing wrinkles. Did not break me out.

Lovely product but not hugely visible signs

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Sep 09, 2013

Nice on the skin

The old version was great, the new one not so much

Posted by 5485530715452005687 on Mar 22, 2013

This is my second time ordering Derma E Vitamin A and Green Tea Creme. The product is now in a new packaging, different than the one in the photo. I assumed that I was still getting the old version, but it turned out I wasn't. The old version was fantastic. My skin was radiant, the feeling was nice and soothing. During the winter months I would combine it with oil (I have extra dry skin) and it would be the best thing ever. The new version seems different (sadly, I threw away the box so I couldn't check if and to what extent they changed the ingredients). The first time I used it, my skin would sting but I thought the reason was another new product I tried that night. However, the stinging persisted when I applied it the next day. It stang bad (!) and my skin had a fabulous looking rash the next day. I stopped using it and gave it to my mom who reported the exact same problems. I won't be ordering this product again.

nice to use it for fat skin

Posted by 5411689088988208270 on Feb 16, 2013

nice to use it for fat skin

I didn't like

Posted by Reviewer3165014 on May 05, 2012

I didn't like it.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer1995621 on Sep 27, 2011

I have very oily, combination, honey brown skin that is sensitive to products and is healing from severe cystic acne breakouts. I usually know within 2-3 days if a product will break me out or if my skin doesn't like it. I've been using this daily (in the evenings only) for a week now and my skin seems to drink it up and seems very calm now. No new breakouts and my skin feels very soft and subtly moisturized. A few days ago I decided to mix some skinactives copper peptides ghk to it and my skin is still loving it. I'm hoping this is the anti-aging, moisturizing, acne treatment that I've been looking for, so far so good.

For Hands

Posted by Reviewer2465153 on Mar 17, 2011

I've been using this with the Green Tea Skin Care and I really like it for hands.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1940808 on Sep 04, 2010

Leaves skin smooth and moist, not greasy. I loved that this creme did not have any smell!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »