Desert Essence, 100% Australian Tea Tree Oil, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

good for skin irritations

Posted by Reviewer2342840 on Jan 16, 2008

works great for skin irritations - use it as much with my horses as for us

Think its clearing up my forehead

Posted by Reviewer1468252 on Sep 21, 2011

I dun use to have acnes at all but recently i keep having tiny bumps and acnes on my forehead especially so i decided to give this oil a try. I pour out a bit onto a damp cotton pad and use as a toner(only use on forehead twice a day). sometimes i mix a bit with my cleanser to cleanse my skin. my forehead looks much better now. think its working! The only thing i dont like about this is the packaging.. Its so hard to pour out only a bit or like what people says 'few drops' as the 'mouth' is so big! its not those dropper kind thus its rather inconvenient.. sometimes i ended up pouring out too much. however, this dosent irritate or sting my skin even if i accidentally poured out too much of it. so 1 lippies off due to the packaging. product itself is great.

What a deal!

Posted by Reviewer1921941 on Apr 17, 2009

This bottle is massive for the price. I use it to help with my acne, a tiny bit mixed in with aloe and jojoba oil. It also has many medicinal purposes, great buy!

Strong stuff

Posted by Reviewer2819072 on Jul 11, 2011

This is an excellent tea tree oil, but beware: it's strong stuff, and it's easy for it to "burn" your skin at full strength. But I like it, because I can use it more sparingly than other brands and get the same results.

Muy util

Posted by Pagaru on May 12, 2013

Perfecto como antiséptico para los granitos, que es para lo que yo lo uso, se curan mas rápido. Lo que no me gusta es el olor (soy muy sensible con los olores en general) pero bueno pasado un rato se pasa.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »