Ok

Posted by 5116447951568710480 on May 08, 2014

Aun lo he usado poco, pero me gusta.

un buen aceite pero un poco caro

Posted by 5602328303251431343 on Mar 04, 2014

Hace tiempo que compro el aceite de árbol de té y es algo que ya nunca falta en mi casa, me sirve tanto a mí para los granitos ocasionales de cada mes, como a mi hija en plena adolescencia y hay que reconocer que es un invento.Los granitos se reducen y secan considerablemente después de su uso sin dejar marcas y no se irrita la piel como otros productos destinados al mismo fin. Si tuviera que poner una pega, sería el envase, que me parece que sale demasiado producto, para lo poco que se necesita, y bueno, que el olor es muy fuerte, pero eso son todos los aceites de árbol de té.

I hope it works

Posted by 5657851833012874327 on Dec 20, 2013

I can't use it that often cos of the smell of it, it's very strong. But it proves the product is natural and I firmly believe it helps my skin

Muy util

Posted by Pagaru on May 12, 2013

Perfecto como antiséptico para los granitos, que es para lo que yo lo uso, se curan mas rápido. Lo que no me gusta es el olor (soy muy sensible con los olores en general) pero bueno pasado un rato se pasa.

Would be better in dark glass!

Posted by proteuss on Dec 13, 2011

It's a wonderful quality oil but such a product should be kept in dark glass.

Think its clearing up my forehead

Posted by Reviewer1468252 on Sep 21, 2011

I dun use to have acnes at all but recently i keep having tiny bumps and acnes on my forehead especially so i decided to give this oil a try. I pour out a bit onto a damp cotton pad and use as a toner(only use on forehead twice a day). sometimes i mix a bit with my cleanser to cleanse my skin. my forehead looks much better now. think its working! The only thing i dont like about this is the packaging.. Its so hard to pour out only a bit or like what people says 'few drops' as the 'mouth' is so big! its not those dropper kind thus its rather inconvenient.. sometimes i ended up pouring out too much. however, this dosent irritate or sting my skin even if i accidentally poured out too much of it. so 1 lippies off due to the packaging. product itself is great.

Strong stuff

Posted by Reviewer2819072 on Jul 11, 2011

This is an excellent tea tree oil, but beware: it's strong stuff, and it's easy for it to "burn" your skin at full strength. But I like it, because I can use it more sparingly than other brands and get the same results.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Jun 29, 2011

Good stuff

Dessert Essence 100% Tea Tree OIl

Posted by Reviewer2152943 on Jun 24, 2011

Great product and great price.

Drips out too easy

Posted by Reviewer1171545 on Nov 30, 2010

Oil just pours out. Smaller aperture would be better.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »