Desert Essence, 100% Pure Jojoba Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Didn't do what I wanted, but finding other uses.

Posted by Reviewer2207082 on Mar 26, 2009

I bought this to use on my face and hair and that isn't working for me. I have combination skin and using this broke me out. It did sink in quickly and left my skin feeling very supple, but the pimples were popping up. I have very straight hair that tends to get oily on the scalp by the end of the day. I tried to use it in my shampoo, and my hair seemed much greasier. Tried to just put a little on the ends to smooth things out another day, looked extremely greasy. I did find a few things that did work for me. I used it to take off waterproof mascara, and that worked pretty well. My hands and nails also looked fantastic after using it as a hand moisturizer. I put some on my husband's head to soothe the irritation after he shaved it and he said it did feel much better. I will try on my son's eczema when he has his next break out because it has worked on the eczema in my ears and I will also try it out as a hot oil treatment in my hair.

Versitile

Posted by Reviewer2138473 on Oct 01, 2008

I have many uses for this oil, great carrier oil, great skin oil after showers (use little, it is oil after all) Excellent in the bedroom, small and handy packaging

Great product!

Posted by odalol on Jan 25, 2011

I use this for a lot of things. It's great for using in the face for a boost of moisture, for removing make-up, for conditioning dull and tired hair, and for dry cuticles. I also mix it with liquid foundation for a dewy glow. You get a lot of product for the price, and remember - one drop goes a long way!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1433624 on Mar 07, 2011

Great product. I have dandruff and can already see a difference after using it for 2 weeks.

USED FOR YEARS LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2490723 on Jun 26, 2009

I use this on my face my arms, where ever I need something to soothe my ithcy skin. I found a few months ago putting a drop or two on my index finger and rub in my ear stops itching that I have had on and off for years. SOOOOOOOOOOO NICE to get that pain out of the way.. YOU WILL love this.