EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$10.49

$13.99

Savings of: $3.50 (25% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

Does not work good in hair

Posted by Reviewer1148514 on Jul 24, 2012

I had this in the tips/ends of my hair, and it made my hair look awful. It was hard to wash out as well.

Was this review helpful to you?

Really good

Posted by livelig on Jul 31, 2012

This jojoba oil is so versatile. I use it as a makeup remover and to make my hair soft and shiny and it's a really good moisturizer as well.

Was this review helpful to you?

Rich and lush

Posted by ekstravirgin on Aug 31, 2012

that is how my skin and hair feels after a little pampering with this lovely oil. No stickyness, no grease, just lovelyness

Was this review helpful to you?

Use it for everything

Posted by Reviewer2352750 on Sep 12, 2012

I use this in my hair, on my legs after shaving, to remove make-up... It's absolutely fantastic! I use it to style my hair, and it is SO much better for my curls than any mousee, gel or hair spray!

Was this review helpful to you?

yes

Posted by Anastasia-Shi on Jun 19, 2012

very nice!

Was this review helpful to you?

For EVERYTHING! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews ♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

Nice gentle oil for the face, hair and scalp. Use it once a week after sauna for the skin - I have combo skin so I blend it 50/50 with grapeseed oil and add my favorite essential oils, use it intead of cream, works perfectly. The skin is nourished, vibrant and smooth. I also make masks for the hair and scalp. The oil is especially good for oily hair (cleans pores of the scalp from fat), as well as for overdried, brittle, damaged, stained, damaged hair (nourishes and restores). ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Приятное нежное масло для кожи. Использую его раз в неделю после сауны для кожи лица вместо крема. У меня комбинированная кожа, поэтому я смешиваю его с маслом виноградной косточки и добавляю любимые эфирные масла. Результат - напитанная, свежая, гладкая, светящаяся здоровьем кожа. Делаю и маски для волос - оно особенно хорошо подходит для жирных волос (очищает поры кожи головы от сала), а также для пересушенных, ломких, посеченных, окрашенных, ослабленных волос (питает и восстанавливает волосы и кожу головы). ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Was this review helpful to you?

Simple and lovely

Posted by Reviewer3143802 on May 20, 2013

I use this oil by mixing a few drops to my hair conditioner or a handful of body lotion. That way it adds a lovely richness to them without making my skin oily or hair too heavy. If you are interested in other products I´ve reviewed do check out my profile page by clicking on the blue link above.

Was this review helpful to you?

Me encantan los aceites naturales

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 12, 2013

Utilizo mucho los aceites naturales para el pelo, y este de jojoba me gusta mucho como me deja el pelo. Cuando se me acabe repetiré.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Oil

Posted by Reviewer2445090 on Oct 09, 2009

I use it for skin and hair. It's a great scalp oil to combat dryness. Great price too!

Was this review helpful to you?

Great price for a great product

Posted by Reviewer3319582 on Dec 30, 2008

Love this oil for all its uses.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 21-30 of 450 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »