Great All-Purpose Beauty Oil

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Aug 16, 2008

Since its molecules are the same size as the skin's natural oil secretions, it makes a perfect hair, face, or body moisturizer. It absorbs right away and never feels greasy, and just a few small drops are enough to do the job. As a added benefit, it seems to promote thicker hair growth.

use it as a cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1868943 on Mar 20, 2011

It cleans my face from make up better than my very expensive other product. It doesn' t leave my face too oily.

broke me out, but great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Feb 22, 2009

this broke me out, but I found it to be an excellent moisturizer for my body. after about 20 minutes it sinks in thoroughly and leaves my skin moisturized, but not sticky like some oils can. I don't know if I'll repurchase it because it's kind of expense just to use on my body, but it's a nice product.

Great price for a great product

Posted by Reviewer3319582 on Dec 30, 2008

Love this oil for all its uses.

Posted by Anastasia-Shi on Jun 19, 2012

very nice!

Simple and lovely

Posted by Reviewer3143802 on May 20, 2013

I use this oil by mixing a few drops to my hair conditioner or a handful of body lotion. That way it adds a lovely richness to them without making my skin oily or hair too heavy. If you are interested in other products I´ve reviewed do check out my profile page by clicking on the blue link above.

My Holy Grail of Moisture Lock

Posted by Reviewer3198685 on Jan 07, 2012

This oil is fantastic! I wish I would've found it about 20 years ago. I'm done with high-priced facial moisturizers. Smooth on a few drops to still-damp skin, wait a few minutes and check out the dewy face in the mirror. Dewy -- not greasy. In the winter, I get itchy, dry arms that nothing seemed to help, until jojoba oil. My only complaint is that it doesn't come in a gallon jug! Shipping was super fast, made it cross country in two days!

I am happy with the purchase. good thing

Posted by ElenaFine on Feb 01, 2015

Very good oil I liked it. Smells like cinnamon. I will be ordering more.

Me encantan los aceites naturales

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 12, 2013

Utilizo mucho los aceites naturales para el pelo, y este de jojoba me gusta mucho como me deja el pelo. Cuando se me acabe repetiré.

Imprescindible en mis rituales de belleza

Posted by afrohair on Jan 20, 2015

Textura ligera y no demasiado grasa, la piel lo absorbe muy bien, ideal para cuidar la piel del rostro (es sebo regulador) y como desmaquillante de ojos natural. Excelente para cualquier tratamiento capilar (cabello seco, maltratado, crecimiento lento) y apto para el cuero cabelludo tanto seco como graso. Este en concreto no tiene olor, como sucede con el de Now Foods. Puedes encontrar una valoración más detallada sobre este y otros productos para el pelo afro/rizado en mi blog (link en mi perfil).