Good for my dry nose...and other purposes

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on May 14, 2015

I love this jojoba oil. So clean, and can be used for many purposes. At the moment, I use it to moisten my dry nose (accutan/isotretinoin tablets). I put it on a q-tip and then put it on inside my nose morning and evenings. The only thing that works! I also use it to give my hair and scalp extra moist.

Great Product

Posted by 5231854626326678226 on May 09, 2015

Jojoba oil is very close to our body sebum and this oil is good for my skin. Good value for the size.

Perfect to use as a moisturizer!

Posted by 5521519153653344521 on May 09, 2015

This oil is perfect after taking a shower. Apply it on towel dried skin. It helps moisturizes the skin, and the sent is very mild and warm.

Tan bueno como el de Aroma -zone

Posted by 5360575847653135677 on May 02, 2015

Antes compraba el aceite de jojoba a la casa francesa Aroma-zone, ahora lo hago aquí. Me gustan los dos.

very good

Posted by 4896942278735440423 on May 01, 2015

I use this for my face and body. doesn't have any smell.

My daily moisturizer!

Posted by bykoey on Apr 30, 2015

The skin of my legs was very dry and itchy in all seasons. I tried many lotions but they could not help as my skin absorbed them quickly and then turned chapped again. So in the recent months I have switched to use this jojoba oil and it really moisturizes my skin and the skin of my legs has been improved a lot. Besides, it is good to use a daily moisturizer which is natural and has a simple formula so that it has less burden to both the skin and earth.

moisturize

Posted by Reviewer1064701 on Apr 30, 2015

Very nice on skin.

Jojoba ^^

Posted by 4938411125525563921 on Apr 28, 2015

Makes me skin and hair ever so smooth and soft. I <3 it.

Buenísimo

Posted by 5692148723582139061 on Apr 22, 2015

Muy hidratante, se absorbe rápido. Lo uso como filtro solar en la playa porque soy muy morena y también lo mezclo con mi crema hidratante corporal para darle un plus de hidratación, y es perfecto.

Multiusos para pieles grasas

Posted by naygunu on Apr 12, 2015

Lo uso principalmente como desmaquillante. Retira genial el maquillaje y es muy respetuoso con la piel sensible. Después lo retiro con mi jabón habitual y la piel queda muy limpia y comfortable. También lo uso por las noches cuando noto que la piel necesita más hidratación y también funciona.