Great All-Purpose Beauty Oil

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Aug 16, 2008

Since its molecules are the same size as the skin's natural oil secretions, it makes a perfect hair, face, or body moisturizer. It absorbs right away and never feels greasy, and just a few small drops are enough to do the job. As a added benefit, it seems to promote thicker hair growth.

broke me out, but great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Feb 22, 2009

this broke me out, but I found it to be an excellent moisturizer for my body. after about 20 minutes it sinks in thoroughly and leaves my skin moisturized, but not sticky like some oils can. I don't know if I'll repurchase it because it's kind of expense just to use on my body, but it's a nice product.

use it as a cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1868943 on Mar 20, 2011

It cleans my face from make up better than my very expensive other product. It doesn' t leave my face too oily.

Posted by Reviewer2116632 on May 05, 2011

use it for my skin, very good!

My Holy Grail of Moisture Lock

Posted by Reviewer3198685 on Jan 07, 2012

This oil is fantastic! I wish I would've found it about 20 years ago. I'm done with high-priced facial moisturizers. Smooth on a few drops to still-damp skin, wait a few minutes and check out the dewy face in the mirror. Dewy -- not greasy. In the winter, I get itchy, dry arms that nothing seemed to help, until jojoba oil. My only complaint is that it doesn't come in a gallon jug! Shipping was super fast, made it cross country in two days!

Great price for a great product

Posted by Reviewer3319582 on Dec 30, 2008

Love this oil for all its uses.

Great Oil

Posted by Reviewer2445090 on Oct 09, 2009

I use it for skin and hair. It's a great scalp oil to combat dryness. Great price too!

Really good

Posted by livelig on Jul 31, 2012

This jojoba oil is so versatile. I use it as a makeup remover and to make my hair soft and shiny and it's a really good moisturizer as well.

Rich and lush

Posted by ekstravirgin on Aug 31, 2012

that is how my skin and hair feels after a little pampering with this lovely oil. No stickyness, no grease, just lovelyness

Use it for everything

Posted by Reviewer2352750 on Sep 12, 2012

I use this in my hair, on my legs after shaving, to remove make-up... It's absolutely fantastic! I use it to style my hair, and it is SO much better for my curls than any mousee, gel or hair spray!