pleasant

Posted by Reviewer2092252 on Mar 13, 2012

This oil is magnificent for my hair. Feeds and humidifies. Hair shine as a mirror!

Posted by Anastasia-Shi on Jun 19, 2012

very nice!

Simple and lovely

Posted by Reviewer3143802 on May 20, 2013

I use this oil by mixing a few drops to my hair conditioner or a handful of body lotion. That way it adds a lovely richness to them without making my skin oily or hair too heavy. If you are interested in other products I´ve reviewed do check out my profile page by clicking on the blue link above.

Great Body Oil!

Posted by SassySingaporean on Aug 18, 2014

This oil was easily absorbed and left my skin feeling smooth and soft after a shower. I live in humid, tropical Singapore so any oil or moisturiser that does not get absorbed leaves a shiny, greasy film - but not this oil. Gave me no problems on the face when used lightly. Haven't tried it on my hair yet. Great quality and price!

Me encantan los aceites naturales

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 12, 2013

Utilizo mucho los aceites naturales para el pelo, y este de jojoba me gusta mucho como me deja el pelo. Cuando se me acabe repetiré.

Jojoba oil

Posted by 5511348968926194743 on May 25, 2014

PURE AND A GOOD SEALANT. I RECOMMEND.

Great for a healthy scalp

Posted by 5487155553112759603 on Sep 17, 2012

Jojoba oil is similar to the sebum that your scalp produces naturally. It's light and I really like it.

Imprescindible en mis rituales de belleza

Posted by afrohair on Jan 20, 2015

Textura ligera y no demasiado grasa, la piel lo absorbe muy bien, ideal para cuidar la piel del rostro (es sebo regulador) y como desmaquillante de ojos natural. Excelente para cualquier tratamiento capilar (cabello seco, maltratado, crecimiento lento) y apto para el cuero cabelludo tanto seco como graso. Este en concreto no tiene olor, como sucede con el de Now Foods. Puedes encontrar una valoración más detallada sobre este y otros productos para el pelo afro/rizado en mi blog (link en mi perfil).

I am happy with the purchase. good thing

Posted by ElenaFine on Feb 01, 2015

Very good oil I liked it. Smells like cinnamon. I will be ordering more.

Un descubrimiento genial

Posted by 4635810327321238212 on Oct 01, 2015

Increíble producto que hidrata sin engrasar, mi piel queda suave sin ser aceitoso, controla los granos y ayuda a recuperar la piel con marcas, repito siempre