I am happy with the purchase. good thing

Posted by ElenaFine on Feb 01, 2015

Very good oil I liked it. Smells like cinnamon. I will be ordering more.

I dumped all my skin care products

Posted by KangBrown on Jan 29, 2015

I used to have facial toner, lotion, moisturizing cream, and eye cream... Without any hesitation, I tossed them into trashcan after I started using this jojoba oil! It's so amazing that I never thought I could apply oil all over my face because my face easily gets acne. My face is now super moisturized and because of that, it seems like my skin has stopped overly producing oil on my face which causes nasty acne.

Imprescindible en mis rituales de belleza

Posted by afrohair on Jan 20, 2015

Textura ligera y no demasiado grasa, la piel lo absorbe muy bien, ideal para cuidar la piel del rostro (es sebo regulador) y como desmaquillante de ojos natural. Excelente para cualquier tratamiento capilar (cabello seco, maltratado, crecimiento lento) y apto para el cuero cabelludo tanto seco como graso. Este en concreto no tiene olor, como sucede con el de Now Foods. Puedes encontrar una valoración más detallada sobre este y otros productos para el pelo afro/rizado en mi blog (link en mi perfil).

Good for removing eye makeup

Posted by 4836816977264487895 on Jan 18, 2015

I use this as an everyday eye makeup remover and it works great. I've also used it as a facial moisturizer and it soaks right in without any oily residue. It's not quite as effective as a night cream for very dry winter skin, though.

Best jojoba oil

Posted by wwwvavade on Jan 13, 2015

This oil is really good. I have rosacea and use it everyday as a makeup remover and sometimes as a moisturizer in mornings (even tough I need something even more moisturizing). I feel like it is making my skin calmer and less red in the mornings. But it doesn't treat the rosacea... Is also great for body and hair!

Sirve para todo

Posted by 4940496646850612898 on Jan 12, 2015

Este aceite es una maravilla, yo principalmente lo uso por la noche para la cara. Tengo la piel mixta, tendiente a grasa, pero el aceite de jojoba es seboregulador por lo que aunque no lo creais no aporta nada de grasa ¡¡NI UN GRANITO EHH!! nada de nada, sin embargo me queda la cara superhidratada. Tambien lo he usado cuando me ha vuelto la descamación en la raiz del pelo, que generalmente me sale con el extres. Me pongo un poco en la raiz del pelo masajeando y me lo dejo 30 minutos minimo, luego me lavo el pelo normal y ni rastro de la descamación. También hay amigas que lo usan para las puntas del pelo como mascarilla prelavado, pero yo prefiero el de coco.

super

Posted by 4883425594177509896 on Jan 04, 2015

nice product

Great natural addition to your beauty arsenal!

Posted by 5047243424408803185 on Jan 03, 2015

Fantastic make up remover. I also use it to make my hair softer - it's not greasy if you only use a tiny bit. Also use it as a skin moisturiser when the weather gets really dry.

body oil

Posted by 4711701702990270744 on Dec 31, 2014

vry good product, use for feet, sometimes for body and hands instead of cream.

Great for oil cleansing

Posted by 4985127846661181414 on Dec 26, 2014

I've been using this oil as part of the oil cleansing method. I have combination skin, very acne prone. This doesn't have the best smell to be using on your face but it's worked well so far as a cleanser. I've only been using it a few weeks so I can't make much of a judgement.