Great Jojoba Oil

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

I use it on my hair and my dry skin as the moisturizer. It does moisturize my skin and makes my hair looks healthier. But recently I notice some small whitish "clusters" in it, I wonder if it gets oxidizes because I often forget to close the cap :(

Great on skin

Posted by Reviewer2218643 on Nov 10, 2009

Superb product for the skin.

Nice!

Posted by australia on Oct 30, 2012

For use on my skin, I found that it can be a bit heavy and so needs to be applied rather sparingly. Other than that, it works really well at moisturising my skin. A little bit pricey, but I find that my bottle lasts for a few months.

Good for baby's cradle crap

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I applied it over my baby's scalp for a few hours each day before shampooing and light combing. Removed cradle crap totally after 5 days>>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

broke me out, but great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Feb 22, 2009

this broke me out, but I found it to be an excellent moisturizer for my body. after about 20 minutes it sinks in thoroughly and leaves my skin moisturized, but not sticky like some oils can. I don't know if I'll repurchase it because it's kind of expense just to use on my body, but it's a nice product.

use it as a cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1868943 on Mar 20, 2011

It cleans my face from make up better than my very expensive other product. It doesn' t leave my face too oily.

no me gusta el olor

Posted by laurapeco on Oct 15, 2015

El aceite está bien. Lo uso como mascarilla prelavado para hidratarme las puntas No está mal pero no me gusta como huele. A mi me huele un poco a sintético, pero no sé si es su olor natural porque no habia utilizado otro aceite de jojoba. Creo que probaré con otra marca.

I like this.

Posted by 5375339086477066371 on Dec 12, 2015

Nothing bad to say.

VERY BAD COMPANY

Posted by 4961573123489504986 on Dec 09, 2014

BUY THIS AND OTHER PRODUCTS AND NOT WARNED TO ORDER A MEDICAL NECESITO LOST ALL CHARGED 50 DOLLARS AND RETURNED NO NOTHING, VERY BAD COMPANY DOES NOT RESPECT THE CONSUMER

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1835343 on Sep 16, 2011

I will buy it again & again.