EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$8.74

$13.99

Savings of: $5.25 (38% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Enamorada de este aceite

Posted by andreacafernandez on Oct 03, 2015

Este aceite me tiene enamorada. Hidrata sin aportar nada de grasa, ni tan siquiera me deja sensación grasa al aplicarlo (de hecho es una cera con formato aceite). Yo tengo rosácea y la piel grasa y me lo aplico a toques por la noche y he notado mejoría en la rosácea y en la piel grasa (lo combino con otros productos y el resto de productos también contribuyen). También lo he usado en el cuero cabelludo y alivia picores y suaviza el cabello (mi cabello es graso con las puntas secas porque lo tiño, así que lo aplico como mascarilla de prelavado, de lo contrario me deja el pelo pesado y lamido). También lo he usado en verano para hidratar el cuerpo porque no me provoca picores como otras cremas y no deja sensación pegajosa como el aceite de almendras, que es lo que uso en invierno. Sin duda, repetiré, repetiré y seguiré repitiendo.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

loved it for moisturizing my oily skin.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

jojoba oil

Posted by 5245027485894609438 on May 17, 2016

wow!!!!! an amazing product to restore youthful vibrant skin glowing on my face I take one or two drops (and this is surely enough) of this jojoba oil together with 'comforting geranium' and no one would believe that it is soooo simple. thank you -- Zlata

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Love it

Posted by 4904034797795215179 on Jun 27, 2014

I have always suffered from milia (am 38yo) from moisturisers, anti-wrinkle creams, cleansers etc so decided to try something more natural. I have been using jojoba oil in place of any other face cream for about 2 months and my milia is greatly diminished and I'm confident it will be entirely gone soon. I also use it to remove my makeup and its very effective. I wouldnt say it has decreased my fine lines, my facial skin still looks like it has lost elasticity and I plan on buying some Collagen+C capsules to hopefully solve this problem, then I will pleased with my skin

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Jojoba Oil

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

I use it on my hair and my dry skin as the moisturizer. It does moisturize my skin and makes my hair looks healthier. But recently I notice some small whitish "clusters" in it, I wonder if it gets oxidizes because I often forget to close the cap :(

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice!

Posted by australia on Oct 30, 2012

For use on my skin, I found that it can be a bit heavy and so needs to be applied rather sparingly. Other than that, it works really well at moisturising my skin. A little bit pricey, but I find that my bottle lasts for a few months.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Great on skin

Posted by Reviewer2218643 on Nov 10, 2009

Superb product for the skin.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good for baby's cradle crap

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I applied it over my baby's scalp for a few hours each day before shampooing and light combing. Removed cradle crap totally after 5 days>>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

no me gusta el olor

Posted by laurapeco on Oct 15, 2015

El aceite está bien. Lo uso como mascarilla prelavado para hidratarme las puntas No está mal pero no me gusta como huele. A mi me huele un poco a sintético, pero no sé si es su olor natural porque no habia utilizado otro aceite de jojoba. Creo que probaré con otra marca.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

I like this.

Posted by 5375339086477066371 on Dec 12, 2015

Nothing bad to say.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 41-50 of 465 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »