pleasant

Posted by Reviewer2092252 on Mar 13, 2012

This oil is magnificent for my hair. Feeds and humidifies. Hair shine as a mirror!

Great for a healthy scalp

Posted by 5487155553112759603 on Sep 17, 2012

Jojoba oil is similar to the sebum that your scalp produces naturally. It's light and I really like it.

Posted by Reviewer2116632 on May 05, 2011

use it for my skin, very good!

Great on skin

Posted by Reviewer2218643 on Nov 10, 2009

Superb product for the skin.

Nice!

Posted by australia on Oct 30, 2012

For use on my skin, I found that it can be a bit heavy and so needs to be applied rather sparingly. Other than that, it works really well at moisturising my skin. A little bit pricey, but I find that my bottle lasts for a few months.

Love it

Posted by 4904034797795215179 on Jun 27, 2014

I have always suffered from milia (am 38yo) from moisturisers, anti-wrinkle creams, cleansers etc so decided to try something more natural. I have been using jojoba oil in place of any other face cream for about 2 months and my milia is greatly diminished and I'm confident it will be entirely gone soon. I also use it to remove my makeup and its very effective. I wouldnt say it has decreased my fine lines, my facial skin still looks like it has lost elasticity and I plan on buying some Collagen+C capsules to hopefully solve this problem, then I will pleased with my skin

Great Jojoba Oil

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

I use it on my hair and my dry skin as the moisturizer. It does moisturize my skin and makes my hair looks healthier. But recently I notice some small whitish "clusters" in it, I wonder if it gets oxidizes because I often forget to close the cap :(

no me gusta el olor

Posted by laurapeco on Oct 15, 2015

El aceite está bien. Lo uso como mascarilla prelavado para hidratarme las puntas No está mal pero no me gusta como huele. A mi me huele un poco a sintético, pero no sé si es su olor natural porque no habia utilizado otro aceite de jojoba. Creo que probaré con otra marca.

Good for baby's cradle crap

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I applied it over my baby's scalp for a few hours each day before shampooing and light combing. Removed cradle crap totally after 5 days>>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

I like this.