This is nice oil

Posted by Reviewer2187721 on Dec 13, 2011

This oil is soothing and not sticky, it is easily absorbed to the skin. I use this everyday before my body lotion and also the soap from iherb, and my skin feel much better and not that dry and itchy like it was before.

Posted by Reviewer3026067 on Dec 14, 2011

doesn't smell great, but i haven't had any breakouts since starting to use it. great as a face & body moisturizer and make-up remover.

Desert Essence

Posted by Reviewer2393318 on Dec 31, 2011

Amazing product! made my hair feel so soft and healthy!

Highly recommendable

Posted by Reviewer2713476 on Jan 02, 2012

I use this product exclusively for my hair, and it gives smooth and healthy scalp skin.

My Holy Grail of Moisture Lock

Posted by Reviewer3198685 on Jan 07, 2012

This oil is fantastic! I wish I would've found it about 20 years ago. I'm done with high-priced facial moisturizers. Smooth on a few drops to still-damp skin, wait a few minutes and check out the dewy face in the mirror. Dewy -- not greasy. In the winter, I get itchy, dry arms that nothing seemed to help, until jojoba oil. My only complaint is that it doesn't come in a gallon jug! Shipping was super fast, made it cross country in two days!

Jojoba oil from Deser Essence

Posted by Reviewer3074666 on Jan 09, 2012

Love, love, love. Great price

Nourish my skin

Posted by Reviewer1975552 on Jan 11, 2012

I love Jojoba oil, especially around this time of year when my skin tends to be in desperate need of hydration. It keeps my skin soft and it does not feel greasy. I put this on right after I get out of the shower, I even warm it up and use it as a hot oil treatment for my hair once a week.

great oil

Posted by Reviewer3042385 on Jan 12, 2012

love this oil.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Nov 01, 2011

I use this for removing my eye makeup and not only does it do that easily but it moisturizes as well. It is not greasy and a little goes a long way.

five stars product

Posted by Reviewer3315421 on Nov 02, 2011

great oil for all body. i use it overnight for all face including eyes area. Softener,moisturizer and acne healing effect