Brilliant in all his ranges

Posted by Reviewer2033705 on Nov 18, 2011

This oil is fabulous for your hair, body and face. I always hated fat products especially in the face, but this oil is the best I've ever used ... deep cleanses while moisturizing without being annoying, helps skin to heal minor brands. In the body after bathing is not overly oily. I always use a small amount on the tips of my hair and it results beautifully without sealing, or stick! You only need to pay attention to quantity. I'm always going to buy it!

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2823517 on Nov 21, 2011

This oil is awesome. It's great on my dry skin both night and day. I also use it on my hair and helps with frizzies. Love it.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2608391 on Nov 22, 2011

Price and product! Will buy again,,leaves skin feeling moist and not oilly

This is nice oil

Posted by Reviewer2187721 on Dec 13, 2011

This oil is soothing and not sticky, it is easily absorbed to the skin. I use this everyday before my body lotion and also the soap from iherb, and my skin feel much better and not that dry and itchy like it was before.

Posted by Reviewer3026067 on Dec 14, 2011

doesn't smell great, but i haven't had any breakouts since starting to use it. great as a face & body moisturizer and make-up remover.

Desert Essence

Posted by Reviewer2393318 on Dec 31, 2011

Amazing product! made my hair feel so soft and healthy!

Highly recommendable

Posted by Reviewer2713476 on Jan 02, 2012

I use this product exclusively for my hair, and it gives smooth and healthy scalp skin.

My Holy Grail of Moisture Lock

Posted by Reviewer3198685 on Jan 07, 2012

This oil is fantastic! I wish I would've found it about 20 years ago. I'm done with high-priced facial moisturizers. Smooth on a few drops to still-damp skin, wait a few minutes and check out the dewy face in the mirror. Dewy -- not greasy. In the winter, I get itchy, dry arms that nothing seemed to help, until jojoba oil. My only complaint is that it doesn't come in a gallon jug! Shipping was super fast, made it cross country in two days!

Jojoba oil from Deser Essence

Posted by Reviewer3074666 on Jan 09, 2012

Love, love, love. Great price

Nourish my skin

Posted by Reviewer1975552 on Jan 11, 2012

I love Jojoba oil, especially around this time of year when my skin tends to be in desperate need of hydration. It keeps my skin soft and it does not feel greasy. I put this on right after I get out of the shower, I even warm it up and use it as a hot oil treatment for my hair once a week.