July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Desert Essence, 100% Pure Jojoba Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer2051299 on Oct 13, 2010

I use this on my face, body and have also tried some in my hair - and it works excellent! My skin feels supermoist for days, and my hair gets so smooth. I use it after a shower before I go to bed; apply a few drops and gently massage it in to your face/neck/all over body, and then pat the remains in your hairends. You can also mix it with your everyday moisturizer. My skin and hair absorbs EVERYTHING - and it just feels so clean and fresh! You'll love it!

Great oil!

Posted by Reviewer2754183 on Oct 17, 2010

I use it on my skin, on my hair, as a massage oil, and I can even use it on my sensitive facial skin without breaking out. It gives a great shine and glow to the skin.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1971928 on Oct 27, 2010

PERFECT for hair treatment

Fantastic oil

Posted by Reviewer2028157 on Oct 27, 2010

I use this everywhere. In my face and hands at night. I also use ut for massage.

Absorbs nicely; not greasy/oily

Posted by KennyH on Nov 02, 2010

I bought this as part of the Oil Cleansing Method for your face--which really works for me by the way--and I like this oil a lot. Knowing my skin, using EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) would have been too heavy. After some research, I found that jojoba oil is very light and absorbs well. I found this to be very true and happy with my purchase.