Desert Essence, Blemish Touch Stick, .31 fl oz (9.3 ml)
Items 1-5 of 108 total
« Previous |
| Next »
HG blemish treatment
4 people found the following review helpful
Posted by 5286258607041352816 on Nov 11, 2013
I've been struggling with ongoing adult acne for the past year now. I have spent so much money on treatments and skincare products this year it's not funny. I wish I'd heard about this earlier. I really recommend anyone struggling with acne to try this. I think it'd work for the full spectrum of acne severity. I love it so much I've bought multiple bottles and have recommended this to family.
- Non-drying and irritating
- Works overnight (even on those deep under the surface of the skin pimples)
- Can be applied multiple times (I do this when I really need to get rid of spots)
- Not sure if it's just a problem that I have with my skin but I haven't had any resistance to this product (other products stop working on my skin after prolonged use. I've been using this for about 4 months now)
- Relatively inexpensive
- I'm not normally one to go for all natural ingredients but if that's something you're looking for then this is a bonus.
- Wears well under makeup
- Strong and unusual smell (but this eventually goes away)
- Roll on applicator which can be a bit uncomfortable to use on painful pimples (but I guess there's no other way around it as the product is a liquid)
Was this review helpful to you?
Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.
helps with problem skin
2 people found the following review helpful
Posted by marianF on Aug 23, 2013
It does work with pimples and other skin irritations as well as insect bites.To treat face pimples, which I get very often, I have to use it consistently, day after day,in order to see an improvement, they don't vanish overnight as some other reviewers claim.
Posted by Reviewer1553796 on Apr 06, 2013
bought this item somewhere last month on behalf of my mum. i guess the product is good since she wanted it. however there was something wrong with the packaging.the bottle is somehow slanted,resulting in problems with screwing the cap on.when the item was delivered,the product had only half of its content left.the content must have spilled due to the packaging problem. i hope that iherb will look out for any packaging defects before mailing out the item.so far,this is my first such encounter as ive been ordering from this site quite often. thanks.
Best blemish stick ever made
Posted by Reviewer1106285 on Jul 20, 2008
Not only does it take care of any blemishes - also good on mosquito bites!
Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011
Copes with inflammation! Smell nice. I will buy forever!