HG blemish treatment

Posted by 5286258607041352816 on Nov 11, 2013

I've been struggling with ongoing adult acne for the past year now. I have spent so much money on treatments and skincare products this year it's not funny. I wish I'd heard about this earlier. I really recommend anyone struggling with acne to try this. I think it'd work for the full spectrum of acne severity. I love it so much I've bought multiple bottles and have recommended this to family. PROS: - Non-drying and irritating - Works overnight (even on those deep under the surface of the skin pimples) - Can be applied multiple times (I do this when I really need to get rid of spots) - Not sure if it's just a problem that I have with my skin but I haven't had any resistance to this product (other products stop working on my skin after prolonged use. I've been using this for about 4 months now) - Relatively inexpensive - I'm not normally one to go for all natural ingredients but if that's something you're looking for then this is a bonus. - Wears well under makeup CONS: - Strong and unusual smell (but this eventually goes away) - Roll on applicator which can be a bit uncomfortable to use on painful pimples (but I guess there's no other way around it as the product is a liquid)

helps with problem skin

Posted by marianF on Aug 23, 2013

It does work with pimples and other skin irritations as well as insect bites.To treat face pimples, which I get very often, I have to use it consistently, day after day,in order to see an improvement, they don't vanish overnight as some other reviewers claim.

Best blemish stick ever made

Posted by Reviewer1106285 on Jul 20, 2008

Not only does it take care of any blemishes - also good on mosquito bites!

Packaging problem

Posted by Reviewer1553796 on Apr 06, 2013

bought this item somewhere last month on behalf of my mum. i guess the product is good since she wanted it. however there was something wrong with the packaging.the bottle is somehow slanted,resulting in problems with screwing the cap on.when the item was delivered,the product had only half of its content left.the content must have spilled due to the packaging problem. i hope that iherb will look out for any packaging defects before mailing out the item.so far,this is my first such encounter as ive been ordering from this site quite often. thanks.

absolutely fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Oct 01, 2009

This is a great product! My daughter had a severe acne problem on her arms. Within just a few days we could see improvement. After just a couple of weeks the problem is just about gone.

Fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011

Copes with inflammation! Smell nice. I will buy forever!

Calms down itchy blisters on my face

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 20, 2010

This is better than cortizone cream for itchy blisters (hives, rashes). I get them on my face once in a while due to adrenal problems, and this calms down the itch right away. They also seem to go away faster. I'll also use it on the occasional pimple. Dries it out. Pleasant natural fragrance (I'm allergic to chemicals & some natural fragrances. No problem with this). Do not use on eyelids.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2344870 on Oct 22, 2009

it stings a little bit, but it works on those overnight aching spots!

OK

Posted by Edelweiss on Mar 03, 2012

I took it for spot treatment of pimples on your face for a teenage son and myself. Draw on clean skin. It is convenient to use with the roller. As part of a complete mineral oils: tea tree, lavender, calendula and other well dries, heals, and preyatsvuet further spread of acne.

Magic potion

Posted by Reviewer1947718 on Jul 27, 2009

Wish I'd had this when I was a teenager. The essential oils in the touch stick are amazingly effective at drying up blemishes, often stopping them in their tracks. Especially handy when you have the proverbial pimple on the end of your nose right before that big date. I also use this for cuts and nasty hangnails - dabbed on and followed by a little Vitamin E oil, it's really good for inflammation.