exellent

Posted by sillyfox on Mar 14, 2011

very well under eyes, and even a pimple faster passes when paint it

works well

Posted by Reviewer2225051 on Nov 22, 2010

conceals without looking thick, really seems to help with redness, smells great

great product

Posted by Reviewer1013413 on May 07, 2012

This works worlds better than the ecco bella concealer that is twice the price. I'm a fair skinned red head and the color was perfect for me. Great for under eyes or hiding blemishes. Isn't greasy and doesn't make my acne-prone skin break out. Blot, don't smear, and you'll get great coverage!

Very good with black circles!

Posted by 5502831034781389980 on Sep 16, 2012

It works great with my black circles. And I have really bad black circles. Now, that my super-naughty, hyperactive baby won't give me some extra sleep time, I use this concealer every morning and I don't look like a ghost anymore. Smells good, too!!

well

Posted by FataMorgana on Jul 17, 2011

Chose the Light, the lightest tone. Even in Desert Essence has two darker shades. With a touch of guessed, after the feather on the skin is not noticeable. Masks well as to adjust to skin color - in a few minutes after applying the effect can be seen better.

Just a touch

Posted by Reviewer1997700 on Oct 13, 2010

Perfect for just a dot here and there where it is needed!

good

Posted by Edelweiss on Mar 03, 2012

I took it to camouflage dark circles under the eyes, and small irregularities of the skin on his face. The tone concealer is perfect for my pale skin. Slightly dries quickly when applied to the skin, so you have to do everything very quickly. Mask defects good, but could be better.

good choice

Posted by NastyaK on Mar 27, 2012

Works well, medium cover on blemishes, light shade is lighter than Max Factor Mastertouch Under-eye Concealer (Fair 306). Thin layer is excellent, but thicker layer may be visible.

Delighted to find this product

Posted by Reviewer2512277 on Jun 06, 2011

I was happy to find a concealer that also works on acne. It is great that it also does not dry out the skin which makes it good for 40+ years olds. The name is misleading though. This is a cream, not a stick, but it still covers well. My only complaint is that "light" isn't quite light enough for my skin. I can make it work by blending it in very well, but a shade lighter would work better for me.

light not just in color

Posted by Reviewer2481920 on Jun 12, 2011

This concealer is quite light - while at first it's thick, when spreading its micely it becomes almost invisible. Too thick to use under the eyes, but quite good for around the nose and on chin, just not on the apparent blemishes.