New To iHerb?

Desert Essence, Blemish Touch Stick Concealer, Medium, .33 fl oz (9.75 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

quite good

Posted by Reviewer2514511 on Nov 30, 2010

Does it's job well, but it's not easy to hide very red spots, that's why I give it 4 not 5 stars. Just read the "Directions" on the tube and it says that you have to "pat" it, I kind of always spread it, maybe that's the case, will try it next time when I use it.

Nice concealer!

Posted by Reviewer3301337 on Jan 05, 2012

I love Desert Essence and this product is no exception! I like the coverage and the consistency. I have a lot of acne scarring on my face and this product hides them pretty efficiently without looking dry or caked. I just take a generous dab and swipe it over my skin. Then I blend it in by tapping lightly with my finger until the swiping motions aren't evident anymore. My skin tone is actually pretty light, but it seems that the medium shade makes a more natural look once it's all blended.

love this!

Posted by juliaheis on Jun 02, 2012

This is a wonderful concealer. At 56 I'm too young for age spots yet there are a few on my face, as well as various freckles. I 'pat' a small amount on the areas and they are magically covered--I'm very impressed and happy! I use this in conjunction with Honeybee Gardens Luminous pressed mineral powder and it is a beautiful combination.

Good stick concealer

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Dec 02, 2012

Looks natural, good coverage.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

Looks natural, good coverage. This is not a stick, but a cream in a tube, so it is very hygienic. I like that it easily blends, on the back of my hand, with the ligther concealer for a perfect shade for my skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »