Covers but needs continued touch ups

Posted by 4861472601076333215 on May 16, 2015

It does cover up blemishes, but it needs constant touch up throughout the day. Perhaps the formula is not so suitable for tropical humid asian country..

Amazing

Posted by 5761657449589675426 on Nov 19, 2013

It's a good concealer, but I do find the Medium shade a bit too dark.

could be better

Posted by 4781304307619240891 on Jul 05, 2013

Average coverage, look natural. don't like how it smells, the fragrance is a bit strong.

Blah.

Posted by pepperqq on May 29, 2013

Smells nice, but barely any coverage. No matter how I tried patting it onto my blemishes gently, most of it ended up staying on my finger and not on my face.

très leger

Posted by biotytips on Apr 23, 2013

Je suis contente car j'avais peur de ne pas avoir choisis la bonne teinte, je suis métisse et la teinte médium me convient. Je m'en sers en tant que correcteur, pour estomper mes boutons et mes imperfections. J'aime beaucoup le fait qu'il contienne du tea tree, j'ai l'impression que ça assèche mes boutons. Bien évidement ça ne va pas faire disparaître vos boutons ni les cacher totalement. La couvrance est légère mais elle permet d'atténuer légerement les rougeurs.Je ne pense pas que je le racheterai meme si je l'utilise tous les jours et qu'il m'aide beaucoup mais je cherche quelque chose de plus couvrant.

Almost empty

Posted by Reviewer2424005 on Mar 03, 2013

I bougt this product, but there was almost nothing inside. Don´t like it.

too watery

Posted by 4971756355379332850 on Jan 28, 2013

may be its due to the hot weather in my country. it very watery and provide no coverage at all. have kept it in the fridge hoping it will thicken a little but in vain.. guess its not for humid country as the oil melts and doesn't blend with the colouring.

Good stick concealer

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Dec 02, 2012

Looks natural, good coverage.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

Looks natural, good coverage. This is not a stick, but a cream in a tube, so it is very hygienic. I like that it easily blends, on the back of my hand, with the ligther concealer for a perfect shade for my skin.

love this!

Posted by juliaheis on Jun 02, 2012

This is a wonderful concealer. At 56 I'm too young for age spots yet there are a few on my face, as well as various freckles. I 'pat' a small amount on the areas and they are magically covered--I'm very impressed and happy! I use this in conjunction with Honeybee Gardens Luminous pressed mineral powder and it is a beautiful combination.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »