good

Posted by shepajulia on Mar 21, 2012

Liked it. cleans very well. But the liquid.

gentle and effective

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on May 02, 2011

I bought this while still struggling to find a cleanser that was gentle on my acne-prone skin. I have used the Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean which left my skin tight and dry. I bought this one knowing that the ingredient list is short and simple. It's very versatile; I can use it on my hair, body, face, and have even used it as a detergent to wash my clothes so it's very convenient when traveling or camping. A little goes a very long way, I only use a little dab of it to clean my face. Simple is sometimes the best. It has not made my face break out or leave it tight and dry. For the price, you won't find anything better!

Castile Liquid Soap with Organic Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Mar 23, 2011

Good liquid soap, without harsh artificial things. The scent is pure tea tree oil.

I love this soap

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on May 09, 2014

I use this to clean my makeup brushes, and when my hands have been working with meat.

Good soap.

Posted by Reviewer1695535 on Mar 10, 2011

Smell is not very nice, but I do not interfere. While there is a thin, but long term use, good washing.

it's tea tree

Posted by 4699455955263759332 on Aug 20, 2014

It actually smells like pure tea tree oil. It's okay when you're used to it but otherwise might be a bit unpleasant at first. It doesn't foam very well, need more than 1 pump to wash the whole body. I think that shows that there are no harmful chemicals that make the foam. But you can actually feel the oil on your skin after washing whit it which is very nice. I think it's good for my skin.

ok

Posted by 4987813416557266109 on Jun 03, 2014

It`s a bit thin.. but otherwise cleanse very well. I use it as a hand soap/body wash - I don`t think it`s good enough for my face. Great price though.

Good but a bit drying

Posted by 4731484795872198963 on Aug 14, 2013

I use it as a morning wash for my face. I have quite greasy skin. It cleans well but is a bit drying so you need to have some facial care after. It is no miracle on my acne but not bad either.

DO NOT USE ON FACE

Posted by MyDewHerb on May 31, 2013

It leaves skin feeling very dry and my eyes were burning after using this on my face. As a body soap it is not bad.

Smells horrible and is watered down too much

Posted by 5368785386094736558 on Jan 23, 2015

This doesn't smell like tea tree, it smells like plaster or something. Doesn't lather well and is far too runny.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »