Desert Essence, Cleansing Bar Tea Tree Therapy, 3.5 oz (100 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This soap contains all natural ingredients. It does not contains harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. Despite the other reviews that claim that it is not drying, I find it to be opposite. I have very oily facial skin. My facial skin does dry up when I wash my face frequently. It seems to remove too much facial oil in my case. I will stick to gentler natural soap like Dr Wood. On the positive side, the tea oil did smell nice though it does not last too long (like any other bar soap). Check out my page for more reviews!

Expected more

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I love that this is made with natural tea tree oil. It stays firm and lasts a while. It hasn't yet helped with acne or eczema like many people stated. Also, I find that I still have body odor within hours of cleaning under my arms with this bar. I figured this would work better than real soap by killing the bacteria that cause odor, but I was wrong. I did just order a second bar to give it a fair chance for a while. So far, not impressed. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Very nice product!

Posted by Reviewer1213263 on Feb 04, 2010

Have not tried it yet. It has a very nice smell and the price is ok. I will keep this on my list for future orders.

i can't tell

Posted by Reviewer1590440 on Dec 08, 2010

it's a mild soap. smells refreshing with a hint of tea tree oil. but i don't see any reason to buy this soap again.

Nothing special