There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This soap contains all natural ingredients. It does not contains harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. Despite the other reviews that claim that it is not drying, I find it to be opposite. I have very oily facial skin. My facial skin does dry up when I wash my face frequently. It seems to remove too much facial oil in my case. I will stick to gentler natural soap like Dr Wood. On the positive side, the tea oil did smell nice though it does not last too long (like any other bar soap). Check out my page for more reviews!

Expected more

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I love that this is made with natural tea tree oil. It stays firm and lasts a while. It hasn't yet helped with acne or eczema like many people stated. Also, I find that I still have body odor within hours of cleaning under my arms with this bar. I figured this would work better than real soap by killing the bacteria that cause odor, but I was wrong. I did just order a second bar to give it a fair chance for a while. So far, not impressed. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

jabon facial

Posted by 5503556466709751108 on Oct 06, 2012

Lo tengo como limpiador facial para una vez o dos por semana, utilizado todos los dias puede llegar a resecar la piel

Okay

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Soap is okay. I have other favorite natural soaps though. Did not impress us too much

Clean and fresh

Posted by Reviewer1696913 on Jun 21, 2012

First of all, sorry for not write good English. It is a soap that I like to use on the face and body in some once or twice a week, do not use it very often because I feel a little dry skin due to my sensitive skin, however I use 1 or twice a week when I clean the face of makeup by example and I think it works as an antiseptic. Used in moderation, or mixed with moisturizer (as I use) is useful for sensitive skin.

50/50

Posted by Reviewer1013889 on Dec 03, 2011

it is good but not too good to buy again

Not so(((

Posted by Reviewer2358578 on Jul 14, 2011

Hasn't approached me, a skin dries and pulls together...

Super

Posted by Reviewer1069186 on Jun 08, 2011

Super product

fine

Posted by Reviewer2586491 on Apr 12, 2011

skin becomes fresh and clean

Nothing special