July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Desert Essence, Cleansing Bar Tea Tree Therapy, 3.5 oz (100 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Great Soap for adult acne

Posted by Reviewer2987698 on Sep 14, 2007

I LOVE this soap. I'm 37 years old and have suffered with breakouts for years. This soap has practically stopped the breakouts!!

Clearing up my daughter's acne

Posted by DeanaS on Jan 01, 2011

She's 26 and just gets awful pimples, very red, all over her face, neck, and back. We try everything. This began helping immediately. Don't know why we'd never tried it before!

helps ease itching from foliculitis

Posted by Reviewer1342312 on May 22, 2007

My family likes this soap and we have found that it eases the itching from foliculitis and helps speed the healing of cancre sores in the mouth (used by rubbing a little of the soap on a finger and applying it to the sore area and then rinsing well). It's great!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1710594 on Jun 18, 2008

I bought this to try on some skin conditions I have. It has worked to prevent rashes I tend to get. However, it also did something unexpected. I managed to get a sunburn on my right arm while on a long road trip. It was a nasty dark red. I was anticipating a great deal of pain. When I initially got in the shower, it stung (like sunburns do). However, when I lathered the soap and put it on my arm, the pain cleared up. The next day the red had turned to brown. Instead of peeling and burning, I now have a tan!

Great face bar; body bar for men

Posted by Reviewer1129720 on Jun 14, 2010

I like it on my face for preventing acne.