Great Soap for adult acne

Posted by Reviewer2987698 on Sep 14, 2007

I LOVE this soap. I'm 37 years old and have suffered with breakouts for years. This soap has practically stopped the breakouts!!

Clearing up my daughter's acne

Posted by DeanaS on Jan 01, 2011

She's 26 and just gets awful pimples, very red, all over her face, neck, and back. We try everything. This began helping immediately. Don't know why we'd never tried it before!

helps ease itching from foliculitis

Posted by Reviewer1342312 on May 22, 2007

My family likes this soap and we have found that it eases the itching from foliculitis and helps speed the healing of cancre sores in the mouth (used by rubbing a little of the soap on a finger and applying it to the sore area and then rinsing well). It's great!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1710594 on Jun 18, 2008

I bought this to try on some skin conditions I have. It has worked to prevent rashes I tend to get. However, it also did something unexpected. I managed to get a sunburn on my right arm while on a long road trip. It was a nasty dark red. I was anticipating a great deal of pain. When I initially got in the shower, it stung (like sunburns do). However, when I lathered the soap and put it on my arm, the pain cleared up. The next day the red had turned to brown. Instead of peeling and burning, I now have a tan!

Great face bar; body bar for men

Posted by Reviewer1129720 on Jun 14, 2010

I like it on my face for preventing acne.

No more odors !!

Posted by Reviewer2678960 on Aug 25, 2008

I wanted to try this soap, because I read about it's great success in getting rid of unwanted body odors. I am very thrilled with this product and will continue to purchase it through your company.It's like a miracle to me !! Frances

MY dad loves it

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Nov 06, 2008

I bought this for my dad and he loves it. He has very dry skin and it helped.

I feel clean!

Posted by myoungpepper on Nov 14, 2008

I really enjoy this soap so far. I love the clean feeling I get after using it with no filmy residue after drying off. I guess the only complaint I would have is that it comes in bar form and not liquid. That's a minor thing I can adjust to though. And as usual, I enjoy doing business with iherb. They by far beat the prices at our local health food stores, so I can try and use other products to help improve the health of my family. Prompt service and great shipping prices! Thanks for seeing a need and being there iherb! ;)

Great soap!!!

Posted by Reviewer3113240 on Dec 28, 2010

I have dry skin in the winter. Even though I have soft water, it doesn't always help. The first day I used this soap, my skin didn't itch! I also have Keratosis Pilaris on my upper arms & this soap has helped it! My arms are less red & softer!

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1081030 on Aug 15, 2008

Leaves skin very clean, seems to dry up acne. Lasts a long time. Lathers nicely.