EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews | English
Sort By

Tea Tree Oil - One of my all time favorites

Posted by redheadboxermomma on Jun 13, 2012

I love tea tree oil and tea tree oil products. It is a natural fungicide, works great on insect bites, and is great for cleaning you and your house.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 03, 2012

Good quality product at an affordable price. Excellent iHerb.com services.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Savon qui n'assèche pas la peau

Posted by 4718863466687072736 on Jan 26, 2013

Ce savon est bien, il n'assèche pas la peau, je n'ai plus la peau qui pèle après l'avoir nettoyée et séchée. Je l'utilise également pour nettoyer mon visage et il est parfait. Il n'y a pas de parfum donc ça sent la nature (pas une mauvaise odeur mais une odeur végétale, j'imagine celle de l'arbre à thé).

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Wonderful soap

Posted by Reviewer3089763 on Jun 24, 2012

Woah, what a difference! Compared to the regular soap they sell in superstores this is so much better. I'm gonna test more soap bars that they sold here in iHerb. This soap is very refreshing and leaves my skin just perfect!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

This soap is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5289803181018954457 on Jul 25, 2012

You will never know until you try, very good for my acne.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

I whole-heartedly recommend this cleansing bar

Posted by 5174872963398835810 on Aug 01, 2012

I suffer from occasional breakouts and this bar definitely helped with stopping them. My facial skin is much better now. I really do love this!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Une vraie découverte !

Posted by 4882693223103876978 on Aug 19, 2012

Je souffre depuis longtemps de boutons au visage et sur le dos. J'ai réussi à minimiser les dégâts en essayant de nombreux produits sans jamais trouver mon bonheur total. Et bien, vous le croirez ou non, mais depuis que j'utilise ce produit je n'ai plus aucun bouton ni sur le visage ni dans le dos. Je suis devenue une fan d'arbre à thé et j'aime bien la marque Desert Essence. Et je compte bien essayer d'autres produits de la marque et me racheter d'autres savons de ce type.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Super!

Posted by Fredsdatter on Jun 05, 2014

This is a very good face cleanser. I have mixed skin type and I can recommend this product.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Buen jabón para pieles grasas sensibles

Posted by Kancunen on Nov 06, 2012

Es mi jabón de cara para la ducha así que no sé si para mañana y noche será muy fuerte pero para una vez al día está muy bien. Limpia muy bien y no castiga mucho la piel, no reseca la cara como pasa con otros productos para piel grasa así que si tienes la piel grasa pero sensible puede ir muy bien

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good I think buy it again!

Posted by 5089643242273062976 on Dec 01, 2012

My's face smooth and i like it . Will buy again!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 91-100 of 145 total

« Previous | 8 9 10 11 12 | Next »