TTT cleansing bar

Posted by Reviewer1417983 on Jul 22, 2009

I have been using this soap for a couple of years because it's gentle, doesn't irritate delicate areas of my body like the underarms, and has a light aroma.

pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer2694368 on Jul 21, 2009

Figured it would be very strong smelling. Not so bad. Lathers up great. Bought it for hubbys heat rash but it left my skin so soft I ordered 6 more. Its now the only bath soap. Still waiting for results on the heat rash. Only soap that dosn't burn the neither regions on all of us. Yeah!! works great on my face too.

Good Clean Feeling

Posted by Reviewer1584501 on Jul 03, 2009

I really like the soap, it gave the cleanest feeling; it really makes you feel as if your body is getting clean.

not for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2281801 on Jun 30, 2009

I bought this for my sister but she felt itchy immediately after using it, so I think this bar soap is not suitable for person who has sensitive skin.

good soap

Posted by Reviewer1285568 on Jun 25, 2009

Good cleanser + makes your hands feel clean, though you get used to it after a while

Husband likes it

Posted by rach241 on Jun 21, 2009

I bought this soap for my husband and he said it's great.

I love this bar

Posted by Reviewer2326827 on Jun 09, 2009

I love the way it suds and goes a long way. This is my second order. I love Tea Tree Oil but it is not overpowering. Leaves my skin feeling clean. I love that there are only natural ingredients.

Gentle but effective against acne

Posted by Reviewer1949677 on Apr 29, 2009

The tea tree is the best thing ever, and this soap proves it. Totally recomended!!

Great Soap

Posted by Reviewer1723897 on Apr 25, 2009

This is the best bar of soap I have ever bought. It lasts a long time in the shower and stays firm.

Nice soap

Posted by Reviewer3266375 on Apr 10, 2009

I like this soap, it has a nice fragrance but it doesn't last as long as other brands. My husband and I have purchased many others and this is my back up brand if my favorite is not available. I like the shape better then a rounded bar but don't leave it in the shower as it tends to lose it's size pretty quickly.