No more odors !!

Posted by Reviewer2678960 on Aug 25, 2008

I wanted to try this soap, because I read about it's great success in getting rid of unwanted body odors. I am very thrilled with this product and will continue to purchase it through your company.It's like a miracle to me !! Frances

MY dad loves it

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Nov 06, 2008

I bought this for my dad and he loves it. He has very dry skin and it helped.

I feel clean!

Posted by myoungpepper on Nov 14, 2008

I really enjoy this soap so far. I love the clean feeling I get after using it with no filmy residue after drying off. I guess the only complaint I would have is that it comes in bar form and not liquid. That's a minor thing I can adjust to though. And as usual, I enjoy doing business with iherb. They by far beat the prices at our local health food stores, so I can try and use other products to help improve the health of my family. Prompt service and great shipping prices! Thanks for seeing a need and being there iherb! ;)

Great soap!!!

Posted by Reviewer3113240 on Dec 28, 2010

I have dry skin in the winter. Even though I have soft water, it doesn't always help. The first day I used this soap, my skin didn't itch! I also have Keratosis Pilaris on my upper arms & this soap has helped it! My arms are less red & softer!

i can't tell

Posted by Reviewer1590440 on Dec 08, 2010

it's a mild soap. smells refreshing with a hint of tea tree oil. but i don't see any reason to buy this soap again.

Very nice product!

Posted by Reviewer1213263 on Feb 04, 2010

Have not tried it yet. It has a very nice smell and the price is ok. I will keep this on my list for future orders.

SMELLS GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1966927 on Aug 28, 2009

This soap is just wonderful. Lots of suds and cleans you with no residue. Smells great and lasts along time in the shower. First time trying this soap and now I will be reordering again, and again. Thank you.

Husband likes this soap

Posted by Reviewer1293597 on Apr 17, 2010

This has been a great soap for my husband. So far no complaints.

This soap cleared up my blemishes.

Posted by Reviewer2134482 on Apr 22, 2010

I use this soap along with "Thayers Rose petal witch hazel toner" and I love the fact that they are both alcohol-free because alcohol is the one thing that always irritates my skin and causes more blemishes to pop up. This soap does not dry up your skin after use and the scent is very subtle (I usually cannot stand the smell of tea tree but this one did not bother me at all). If you have blemishes, you should definitely give this soap a try.

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer1888174 on Sep 29, 2009

Works better than store brands