Desert Essence, Cleansing Bar Tea Tree Therapy, 3.5 oz (100 g) (Discontinued Item)

Not What You Expect

Posted by Reviewer2390602 on Dec 26, 2008

This bar is basically just saponified vegetable oil and feels like it. The other ingredients are undetectable and seem to be "pixie dust".

not great.

Posted by Reviewer1340997 on May 20, 2011

ok soap but there is no list of ingredients and it doesn't have much smell of tea tree so I don't think it's very powerful. It's also more expensive than Giovanni's Tea Tree Triple Treat soap and isn't half so nice. I also love Giovanni's shampoo.

Great!

Posted by HeidiT on Jan 25, 2011

I am very happy with this soap. My hands are left soft and clean, and my allergy prone partner likes it as well. I will buy this again.

Great face bar; body bar for men

Posted by Reviewer1129720 on Jun 14, 2010

I like it on my face for preventing acne.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1710594 on Jun 18, 2008

I bought this to try on some skin conditions I have. It has worked to prevent rashes I tend to get. However, it also did something unexpected. I managed to get a sunburn on my right arm while on a long road trip. It was a nasty dark red. I was anticipating a great deal of pain. When I initially got in the shower, it stung (like sunburns do). However, when I lathered the soap and put it on my arm, the pain cleared up. The next day the red had turned to brown. Instead of peeling and burning, I now have a tan!