jabon facial

Posted by 5503556466709751108 on Oct 06, 2012

Lo tengo como limpiador facial para una vez o dos por semana, utilizado todos los dias puede llegar a resecar la piel

Okay

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Soap is okay. I have other favorite natural soaps though. Did not impress us too much

Une vraie découverte !

Posted by 4882693223103876978 on Aug 19, 2012

Je souffre depuis longtemps de boutons au visage et sur le dos. J'ai réussi à minimiser les dégâts en essayant de nombreux produits sans jamais trouver mon bonheur total. Et bien, vous le croirez ou non, mais depuis que j'utilise ce produit je n'ai plus aucun bouton ni sur le visage ni dans le dos. Je suis devenue une fan d'arbre à thé et j'aime bien la marque Desert Essence. Et je compte bien essayer d'autres produits de la marque et me racheter d'autres savons de ce type.

I whole-heartedly recommend this cleansing bar

Posted by 5174872963398835810 on Aug 01, 2012

I suffer from occasional breakouts and this bar definitely helped with stopping them. My facial skin is much better now. I really do love this!

This soap is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5289803181018954457 on Jul 25, 2012

You will never know until you try, very good for my acne.

Great alternate soap

Posted by Reviewer2603066 on Jun 25, 2012

I have bought this product many times. I have allergy to many scents and have never had bad reaction with this product

Wonderful soap

Posted by Reviewer3089763 on Jun 24, 2012

Woah, what a difference! Compared to the regular soap they sell in superstores this is so much better. I'm gonna test more soap bars that they sold here in iHerb. This soap is very refreshing and leaves my skin just perfect!

Clean and fresh

Posted by Reviewer1696913 on Jun 21, 2012

First of all, sorry for not write good English. It is a soap that I like to use on the face and body in some once or twice a week, do not use it very often because I feel a little dry skin due to my sensitive skin, however I use 1 or twice a week when I clean the face of makeup by example and I think it works as an antiseptic. Used in moderation, or mixed with moisturizer (as I use) is useful for sensitive skin.

Tea Tree Oil - One of my all time favorites

Posted by redheadboxermomma on Jun 13, 2012

I love tea tree oil and tea tree oil products. It is a natural fungicide, works great on insect bites, and is great for cleaning you and your house.

A great product!

Posted by SashaRozin on May 23, 2012

Cleans the skin thoroughly. I clean with the face and back - great cleans and dries pimples. Virtually no odor.