Husband likes this soap

Posted by Reviewer1293597 on Apr 17, 2010

This has been a great soap for my husband. So far no complaints.

Nice if you like unscented....

Posted by Reviewer2800958 on Apr 11, 2010

A nice firm bar, lots of lather but not much scent and I love tea tree fragrance. I will be sticking with Dr Bronners tea tree hemp bar from now on.

tea tree

Posted by Reviewer1782501 on Mar 24, 2010

tea tree in itself is terrific for skin this product replaces a better discontinued product it has a high content of extract, just not in as creamy a base

One Of My Favorites

Posted by Reviewer2414728 on Mar 03, 2010

I recommend it.

Very nice product!

Posted by Reviewer1213263 on Feb 04, 2010

Have not tried it yet. It has a very nice smell and the price is ok. I will keep this on my list for future orders.

Desert Essence tea tree bar soap

Posted by Reviewer2463362 on Jan 24, 2010

I was not very impressed with this product after using Reviva Labs brand for so long.It doesn't lather very well and doesnt have the fresh,clean feel and smell that Reviva Labs has

Tea Tree Therapy Soap

Posted by Reviewer2665070 on Jan 07, 2010

The soap has worked great in clearing my son's acne breakout...We will continue to depend on iHerb.com for the soap!

Gentle and Fresh

Posted by Reviewer1945139 on Jan 04, 2010

I feel clean, but not so dry after using this soap. It has a fresh tea tree scent, but not so strong as to knock you over in the shower. Would recommend it!

so happy

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Dec 05, 2009

let me first say that this is only my personal experince. i used proactive for about four yrs. nothing else. i started noticing that my face was turning two or three shades darker. i went to my derm. and was told that the proactive does clear up skin but also kills the good cells. also, i was suppose to use spf50. in other words, my face was tinted by the simple fact that proactiv killed that bad cells (pimple, blackhead, whitehead) but also kill the the good cells. anyways, my derm gave me a skin cream and nothing really happened. so i read the review and this soap is super clean, leaves my skin super soft and the skin tone of my skin is returning to its oringinal color. now this is my own experince. if any of you are using proactive for more than a year, not using spf50(or up) and your skin color have gotten darker; go see a derm. asap!

Soap

Posted by Reviewer1546192 on Nov 26, 2009

I love the smell of the tea tree oil. I wasn't used to this vegetable based soap, but now I'm not sure I will ever go back to those perfumy soaps. It rinses clean & feels natural. I can't believe how many times I've used it already and it still seems to be the same size.