Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Desert Essence, Coconut Shine & Refine Hair Lotion, 6.4 fl oz (190 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 68 reviews

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Oct 02, 2012

I have tried the other lotion from Desert Essence and I have to admit that I haven't noticed a difference between the 2 products. Anyway I love both and they are now my favourite moisturizing lotion for my relaxed hair: it softens the hair, help to detangled, keep the moisture and it's silicone free!!! The only down side for some people is that it's a bit greasy and also very concentrated so hard to distribute.

Maravilla

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 01, 2013

Tengo todo el "set" champú, acondicionador y esta crema de peinado. Me gusta muchísimo como define mis rizos, sin apelmazarlos y manteniendo el olor del resto de productos. Pero hay que poner poca cantidad, de lo contrario deja sensación de pelo sucio.

Génial!!!

Posted by 5222608365782816314 on Jul 13, 2013

Un super produit,bien hydratant et nourrisant,pas hyper lissant ceci dit,qui n'allourdit pas,donne de la brillance.Sent super bon mais pas ecoeurant. Appliqué sur cheveux humides,génial!!

Amazing !

Posted by 5213064164385462782 on Apr 13, 2014

I usually do not use hair lotion, it always makes my hair look greasy, but after reading the reviews here i desided to give it a try ... and I"M IN LOVE ! My hair is very dry because i dye it once a month to blond. I used it right after i washed my hair. the morning after my hair was so soft like never befor ! even after i straighted my hair. I also put it on my hair once a day after i comb it, no need to put alot of product just a pea size will do the work, also my hair smells like tropic coconut ! LOVE the product will order more for sure ! Also cruelty free !

Tient ses promesses !

Posted by biotytips on Apr 23, 2013

Très bon leave-in! ceci dit, je m'attendais à une lotion liquide mais je suis contente quand même. Produit conforme à la description annoncée : cheveux nourris, souples et brillants. Ne laisse pas un toucher collant ni gras et il en très peu. Convient très bien sur mes cheveu frisés et secs.