Very good

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Oct 02, 2012

I have tried the other lotion from Desert Essence and I have to admit that I haven't noticed a difference between the 2 products. Anyway I love both and they are now my favourite moisturizing lotion for my relaxed hair: it softens the hair, help to detangled, keep the moisture and it's silicone free!!! The only down side for some people is that it's a bit greasy and also very concentrated so hard to distribute.

Amazing !

Posted by 5213064164385462782 on Apr 13, 2014

I usually do not use hair lotion, it always makes my hair look greasy, but after reading the reviews here i desided to give it a try ... and I"M IN LOVE ! My hair is very dry because i dye it once a month to blond. I used it right after i washed my hair. the morning after my hair was so soft like never befor ! even after i straighted my hair. I also put it on my hair once a day after i comb it, no need to put alot of product just a pea size will do the work, also my hair smells like tropic coconut ! LOVE the product will order more for sure ! Also cruelty free !

Great!

Posted by 5397548940069045009 on May 27, 2015

I think it is good for dry curly hair. It smooths down frizz pretty well and moisturizes hair good. And the smell is amazing!

Génial!!!

Posted by 5222608365782816314 on Jul 13, 2013

Un super produit,bien hydratant et nourrisant,pas hyper lissant ceci dit,qui n'allourdit pas,donne de la brillance.Sent super bon mais pas ecoeurant. Appliqué sur cheveux humides,génial!!

Hydrates and smoothes even bleached hair

Posted by 5250947391240806516 on Aug 06, 2014

I have recently highlighted my hair and bleached it at the ends, so it became a bit dull, but this lotion brought back its shine and silky texture, making it look like it's my natural hair. After this lotion it is very easy to brush through hair and to style it too, as it stops being fluffy and electrified. All in all, great leave-in treatment.

Maravilla

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 01, 2013

Tengo todo el "set" champú, acondicionador y esta crema de peinado. Me gusta muchísimo como define mis rizos, sin apelmazarlos y manteniendo el olor del resto de productos. Pero hay que poner poca cantidad, de lo contrario deja sensación de pelo sucio.

Parfait pour cheveux très secs

Posted by Sugoiii13 on May 04, 2013

Odeur enivrante, j'en applique un PEU sur cheveux secs (pointes uniquement) après mon brushing et franchement pour moi, ce produit est un petit miracle: cheveux doux, brillants, odeur qui reste longtemps. Par contre, je ne pense pas qu'il peut convenir à tous les types de cheveux.

super

Posted by 4739142705408885590 on Jan 05, 2013

hydrate, sent bon ne graisse pas du tout le cheveu

Lotion pour les cheveux

Posted by 4830359882781762527 on Jul 22, 2013

Je l'utilise en leave in, sur cheveux humides avant de les déméler, et vraiment je le trouve super ! J'en applique une petite noisette, et il déméle, hydrate et parfume mes cheveux sans les alourdir. De plus il est tellement économique qu'il va me durer plusieurs mois sans problème !!

love it

Posted by 4805005606194499539 on Sep 15, 2013

oh my god!!! i love the scent

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »