Desert Essence, Coconut Shine & Refine Hair Lotion, 6.4 fl oz (190 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Oct 02, 2012

I have tried the other lotion from Desert Essence and I have to admit that I haven't noticed a difference between the 2 products. Anyway I love both and they are now my favourite moisturizing lotion for my relaxed hair: it softens the hair, help to detangled, keep the moisture and it's silicone free!!! The only down side for some people is that it's a bit greasy and also very concentrated so hard to distribute.

Maravilla

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 01, 2013

Tengo todo el "set" champú, acondicionador y esta crema de peinado. Me gusta muchísimo como define mis rizos, sin apelmazarlos y manteniendo el olor del resto de productos. Pero hay que poner poca cantidad, de lo contrario deja sensación de pelo sucio.

Génial!!!

Posted by 5222608365782816314 on Jul 13, 2013

Un super produit,bien hydratant et nourrisant,pas hyper lissant ceci dit,qui n'allourdit pas,donne de la brillance.Sent super bon mais pas ecoeurant. Appliqué sur cheveux humides,génial!!

Amazing !

Posted by 5213064164385462782 on Apr 13, 2014

I usually do not use hair lotion, it always makes my hair look greasy, but after reading the reviews here i desided to give it a try ... and I"M IN LOVE ! My hair is very dry because i dye it once a month to blond. I used it right after i washed my hair. the morning after my hair was so soft like never befor ! even after i straighted my hair. I also put it on my hair once a day after i comb it, no need to put alot of product just a pea size will do the work, also my hair smells like tropic coconut ! LOVE the product will order more for sure ! Also cruelty free !

Hydrates and smoothes even bleached hair

Posted by 5250947391240806516 on Aug 06, 2014

I have recently highlighted my hair and bleached it at the ends, so it became a bit dull, but this lotion brought back its shine and silky texture, making it look like it's my natural hair. After this lotion it is very easy to brush through hair and to style it too, as it stops being fluffy and electrified. All in all, great leave-in treatment.