DO NOT BE FOOLED!!

Posted by Reviewer1308420 on Apr 08, 2012

THEY RECENTLY CHANGED THE INGREDIENT. 5 star review is for the OLD formula. The new formula SUCKS!! 1. IT IS NO LONGER ORGANIC 2. SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE (which is neurotoxin) 3. DOES NOT CONDITION HAIR 4. DOESN'T SMELL AS GOOD. THEY RUINED A PERFECT PRODUCT. IT'S GARBAGE NOW!!! DON'T BE FOOLED BY THESE EXCELLENT REVIEWS; THEY ARE FOR A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PRODUCT!! (read more about it on Amazon, many people are ranting about it there!!!)

Smells nice

Posted by Reviewer1586502 on Oct 24, 2011

This conditioner smells very nice, like a day at the beach ... but the product is greasy and does nothing by way of conditioning. I come out of the bath with tangles that I have to tear through with a brush. I will not be buying this brand again. In fact, I'm tired of "organic" hair products and am going back to the high-end salon brands that make my hair look good!

pourquoi cet engouement?

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Aug 15, 2013

Je ne comprends pas cette hystérie pour ce démêlant, il n'a rien d'exceptionnel, je ne le rachèterai pas, il part très vite car il faut en mettre beaucoup (j'ai les cheveux très épais secs et frisés), de plus, il y a trop de marques à explorer encore sur ce site...j'espère avoir de meilleures surprises.

horrible staff

Posted by Reviewer2749629 on Jun 12, 2012

I have very bad expirience with Iherb lately. Desert Essence shampoo and conditioner just a waist of money(( no moisture, no shine... Hade to rewash hair few times to moisten them enought. I will buy Giovanni next time

Drying

Posted by ling76 on Aug 11, 2012

Very drying for hair, made it frizzy.

Really didn't like this stuff!

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 04, 2012

I thought I'd try it as it had so many good reviews and was a really reasonable price, but I used it only once with the shampoo and it was really thick and left a residue in my hair, and sucked out ALL the moisture!!!! I have naturally curly hair and it was frizzy and horrible the whole day.

Not good.

Posted by Reviewer3301599 on Apr 27, 2011

Did nothing for my naturally dry hair.If I use this my wavy hair turns into ugly mass, The ingredients looks really good but who care if it doesn't do anything and also overpriced. Still looking for a good natural conditioner.

oh no!

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Mar 26, 2013

This conditioner smells great but completely dried out my scalp and hair. It took weeks to get my hair back in shape again although my scalp still itches. I have very sensitive skin and have been bothered in the past by coconut-based natural products so should have known this would affect me, too.

Terrible!

Posted by 5716032550043378046 on Apr 25, 2013

This did nothing for my hair. It made my hair look lifeless, dry and frizzy also it tangled my hair after using it. Absolutely disgusting!

Bad

Posted by 5030902308266801104 on Sep 14, 2013

Not good at all! it drains out your hair, not moisturizing at all or whatever it says on the declaration. Not buying this again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »