conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2018236 on Jun 12, 2011

wonderful smell and leaves hair soft but with body- i have long fine hair and dry in summer due to swimming in outdoor pool-love this conditioner,perfect

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1161268 on Jun 21, 2011

I use this conditioner along with the shampoo. it smells great, but doesn't linger on me all day. i use very little at a time. My hair feels and looks great.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer3316210 on Jun 30, 2011

I love it!! Smells very well, and leaves the hair very moisturising and soft. I'll buy again!

My new favorite conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1991071 on Jul 03, 2011

I have been looking for a while for a shampoo and conditioner that don't have ingredients on the dirty dozen list. This conditioner is really fabulous and the smell is incredible. I have normal hair but I don't find that it leaves my hair greasy or weighed down at all. I will be purchasing more of this soon!

Great conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer3145962 on Jul 13, 2011

Very moisturizing. Leaves hair soft, shiny, and healthy. I will buy this product again.

Gluten free awesomeness

Posted by Reviewer1999014 on Apr 26, 2011

Love it!

Love this very much!!!

Posted by Reviewer2783371 on Apr 27, 2011

It is my favourite сonditioner. Makes my hair silky smooth and shiny. The coconut smell is very pleasant.

SUPERB

Posted by Reviewer1526945 on Aug 11, 2011

Excellent conditioner - leaves hair soft and glossy. No stickiness or excess weight. Best natural conditioner I've ever used. The smell is out of this world. Teamed with the coconut shampoo, this combo is the ultimate for my fine, fluffy hair. Addicted!

Better that salon

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Aug 03, 2011

I have mid waist length hair and wash it once a day. A quarter size amount is more than enough to lather and condition extremely well. Scent is amazing and keeps my hair so soft and silky. Even better than the expensive NEXUS brand that i used to pay out the bottom for at a drugstore.

Smells Great

Posted by Reviewer1529824 on Aug 08, 2011

Smells great, leaves hair soft and luxurious. I have curly hair and this leaves my curls nice and soft and bouncy, does not weigh hair down as a lot of shampoos and conditioners tend to (I used in conjunction with Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo)