Nice smell, good product

Posted by goodiesforme on May 06, 2015

I like the smell of it and the hair after using this conditioner are soft and I believe that in long term this is a really great product.

Increible

Posted by 5118999032964484976 on May 26, 2015

Sin duda repetire con este acondicionador. Deja el pelo muy suave y se elimina facilmente. Es aún mejor si lo dejas un rato más para que actue como mascarilla. El pelo se nota más hidratado despues del lavado. Y lo mejor es que deja estos efectos sin llevar siliconas ni parabenos, por lo que si estais preocupadas por este tema, este es tu acondicionador ideal. A parte de que huele a yogurt de coco que te mueres.

Works great with my hair.

Posted by 5552116699128287231 on Nov 09, 2015

My hair are oily close to skin and dry all the length so I use only for the dry parts. Since I use it (6 months) I have to say there is huge difference. Even my friends can notice that. I know it sounds like a commercial but it did help my hair after they became weak a few years ago.

Excellent

Posted by 4878911675755832249 on Dec 12, 2015

the best conditioner ever for the dry hair, I recommend it with the Its shampoo.

it's ok

Posted by 5136429341689581305 on Jan 15, 2016

It leaves my hair feeling refreshed and soft

Liso pero lo sigo teniendo encrespado

Posted by 5663195838716966063 on Oct 03, 2014

Yo tengo el pelo como ondulado-liso-con agua de mar encrespado. Te lo deja como si lo hubieses alisado pero luego se va.En general creo (casi seguro) que me está protegiendo el pelo, y lo deja más nutrido, pero no es como si te echases aguacate encima(que eso si que te lo deja superhidratado y a veces hasta graso) sino que es más químico(dentro de que es por supuesto orgánico). Y huele muy bien

good conditioner but left my hair greasy after two bottles

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 22, 2014

Its a great conditioner, nice smell and left my hair very soft. However, on a third bottle of it , i noticed that my hair started to get more greasy than usual. Now i will be using it a little less often.

Nice for winter time

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

This conditioner smells like a tropical beach and is exceptional as a hair moisturizer. It keeps static down in my hair, but when I use it more than a couple times a week it leaves a residue on my scalp which I don t care for.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

a very good detangler

Posted by SamiraNatural on Jun 27, 2014

This conditionner is just amazing ! It detangles hair , gives shine and strenght to hair ! It leaves hair so soft ! my curls had a rebirth ! the only problem is the synthetic fragrance and the quat on the first ingredients in it . Some other products are worst so i think it's still a good product . it has a thick consistence and if you leave it for more than the suggested time it gives best results ! i use it as a leave in for my fine curly hair also .... very good product but i dont like the synthetic fragrance

Shampoing noix de coco

Posted by 4830359882781762527 on Jul 22, 2013

Ce shampoing est très bien pour les cheveux très secs, ayant des cheveux normaux je le mélange avec celui au citron et c'est parfait ! sinon il sent très bon, et se rince très bien !