Nice smell, good product

Posted by goodiesforme on May 06, 2015

I like the smell of it and the hair after using this conditioner are soft and I believe that in long term this is a really great product.

Increible

Posted by 5118999032964484976 on May 26, 2015

Sin duda repetire con este acondicionador. Deja el pelo muy suave y se elimina facilmente. Es aún mejor si lo dejas un rato más para que actue como mascarilla. El pelo se nota más hidratado despues del lavado. Y lo mejor es que deja estos efectos sin llevar siliconas ni parabenos, por lo que si estais preocupadas por este tema, este es tu acondicionador ideal. A parte de que huele a yogurt de coco que te mueres.

Works great with my hair.

Posted by 5552116699128287231 on Nov 09, 2015

My hair are oily close to skin and dry all the length so I use only for the dry parts. Since I use it (6 months) I have to say there is huge difference. Even my friends can notice that. I know it sounds like a commercial but it did help my hair after they became weak a few years ago.

Excellent

Posted by 4878911675755832249 on Dec 12, 2015

the best conditioner ever for the dry hair, I recommend it with the Its shampoo.

best conditioner ever

Posted by 5081267273951625355 on May 08, 2016

Very moisturizing and leaves my hair clean and easy to comb. A little goes a long way, it smells like real coconut, and the smell doesn't stay for a long time, what I prefer because I'm not a big fan of coconut. The ingredients are very good and it has no silicons or parabens. PERFECT!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on May 14, 2016

A subtle pleasant fragrance, conditions hair well and hair becomes soft, smooth and manageable.

Coconut conditioner

Posted by 5174359233686569713 on May 09, 2016

Nice creamy touch, little less strong scent than in the shampoo, but still very pleasant. Combined together with the shampoo efficient couple, leaves hair smooth and shiny.

it's ok

Posted by 5136429341689581305 on Jan 15, 2016

It leaves my hair feeling refreshed and soft

good conditioner but left my hair greasy after two bottles

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 22, 2014

Its a great conditioner, nice smell and left my hair very soft. However, on a third bottle of it , i noticed that my hair started to get more greasy than usual. Now i will be using it a little less often.

Liso pero lo sigo teniendo encrespado

Posted by 5663195838716966063 on Oct 03, 2014

Yo tengo el pelo como ondulado-liso-con agua de mar encrespado. Te lo deja como si lo hubieses alisado pero luego se va.En general creo (casi seguro) que me está protegiendo el pelo, y lo deja más nutrido, pero no es como si te echases aguacate encima(que eso si que te lo deja superhidratado y a veces hasta graso) sino que es más químico(dentro de que es por supuesto orgánico). Y huele muy bien