Super hidratante y con un olor espectacular...

Posted by LunaGa on Apr 21, 2016

He probado otros acondicionadores de la marca y este es algo más ligero que el famoso acondicionador de coco pero no tiene nada que envidiarle en cuanto a hidratación... Además el olor es mucho más rico.

Love love love this

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Apr 14, 2016

I ordered this because of all the great reviews - I have no regrets!This softens ( my hair is dry and I live in a very hot, dry climate) my hair and gives it a 'gloss' when my hair dries. It smells heavenly and left a slight scent of 'bubble gum' in my hair. Will definitely order again but will try the raspberry version next time.

Muy buen acondicionador

Posted by Reviewer2107875 on Feb 18, 2016

Desenreda muy bien el pelo, y lo deja bastante suave, pero sigo pensando que el Red Raspberry es el mejor de todos los de esta marca.

Interesting conditioner that smells like bubble gum

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Feb 08, 2016

Good product that I recommend for anyone: after using it, my thick, curly and protein sensitive hair is moisturized and soft. Sometimes, my hair is really tangled and looks like a bird nest…in these cases, the conditioner allows me to be able to run a comb through my hair and turns it into soft and detangled hair. One special point is the scent, I agree with other reviews: it smells like chewing gum (is a very particular smell for a conditioner, but I like it). These Desert Essence conditioners are one of my first options by far (effective, protein free, good detangling power etc). I really like this brand!!!, my hair is “from good to great”!!!

Bof

Posted by 4953652858343585286 on Dec 12, 2015

Odeur désagréable, difficile a rincer et aucun effet Je ne le rachèterai pas

Good conditioner

Posted by 5115063673580675296 on Jul 08, 2015

Smells great. Not as non-toxic as I'd hoped. The coconut one is lower Tox so I have bought that one for ongoing use.

This Works Very Well

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jun 28, 2015

I really like this conditioner. Natural ingredients and works like a dream. I have long hair and use conditioner only to the ends to get the hair easy to handle and comb. This is very effective conditioner to detangle hair and feels like a normal market conditioner in use. I can warmly recommend you to try this conditioner. I would have like to try Desert Essence shampoos too, but they have sodium coco sulfate in them so I will probably buy Andalou Naturals shampoo instead when the time comes. If you found this review helpful, please click the Yes button below, thank you. You can read my other product reviews by clicking my username above. Enjoy your shopping at iHerb!

wonderfull

Posted by 4671147078353600069 on May 14, 2015

nourrit sans alourdir le cheveux adieu les fourches

Good conditioner!

Posted by 4802786377233237198 on Apr 11, 2015

Smells awesome=) as well as works awesome!

Love it!

Posted by 5145490664611979301 on Apr 10, 2015

My hair is long, very thick, a little bit dry and it's color treated. I always have some troubles finding a conditioner that moisturizes my hair, but i dont like the oily ones. This one is amazing!! I really love it, i've been using it for two months and im definetely going to buy it again .