Warning - this attracts men

Posted by Reviewer2131515 on Jan 17, 2010

This smell of this product reminds me of grape bubble gum, and apparentely that's some sort of aphrodesiac for men. As soon as I get out of the shower my husband is all over me. I've always stayed away from care products that smell like food so I'm still adjusting to the fragrance, but the product performs well. I have long, very wavy hair and this condition does a great job of softening my hair and keeping it tangle-free throughout the day.

Posted by holahola on Feb 09, 2011

Smells like bubblegum. Very strong smell in the shower, but just a nice small scent remains in hair. SO good! Fits with my thin nordic hair without making it flat.

Great conditioner with a wonderful scent!

Posted by Reviewer3111242 on Jun 13, 2008

I have very fine, straight hair that is color treated. This product conditions nicely, doesnt make my hair limp (as many other products do), and it has a fantastic scent.

parfait

Posted by 4958209044658840160 on Nov 16, 2014

J'ai les cheveux colorés, et secs/abimés par des couleurs rapprochées, je cherchais donc un après-shampoing efficace, je l'ai trouvé ! Bonne odeur, et on sent l'effet sur les cheveux : il les rend doux, légers, faciles à démêler. (attention à ne pas en mettre trop cela dit, il alourdit un peu les cheveux et ils regraissent plus vite.) Le tube est grand, il dure longtemps. Utilisé avec le shampooing de la même gamme, ensemble efficace. Cette marque me plaît, je vais essayer les autres parfums.

This Works Very Well

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jun 28, 2015

I really like this conditioner. Natural ingredients and works like a dream. I have long hair and use conditioner only to the ends to get the hair easy to handle and comb. This is very effective conditioner to detangle hair and feels like a normal market conditioner in use. I can warmly recommend you to try this conditioner. I would have like to try Desert Essence shampoos too, but they have sodium coco sulfate in them so I will probably buy Andalou Naturals shampoo instead when the time comes. If you found this review helpful, please click the Yes button below, thank you. You can read my other product reviews by clicking my username above. Enjoy your shopping at iHerb!

👍

Posted by 5294932016637823600 on Feb 26, 2015

Bon produit. Les cheveux se démêlent facilement. Agréable texture.

Great for Fine Hair

Posted by Reviewer2423910 on Oct 02, 2011

This conditioner is wonderful for fine, coloured hair. It doesn't weigh down the hair like so many "coloured hair" products do. And it lasts a very long time. Good product and great value. Sweet, but earthy scent - very pleasant.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1463714 on Jan 28, 2012

Love this conditioner! You could practically eat it looking at the ingredients :)

Love it!

Posted by 5145490664611979301 on Apr 10, 2015

My hair is long, very thick, a little bit dry and it's color treated. I always have some troubles finding a conditioner that moisturizes my hair, but i dont like the oily ones. This one is amazing!! I really love it, i've been using it for two months and im definetely going to buy it again .

love it

Posted by 5720709213750364838 on Oct 16, 2013

je l'aime vraiment, son odeur, son efficacité ! un petit prix pour une grande contenance