Me encante

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 01, 2013

Lo mismo que digo del champú, este acondicionador me deja el pelo fenomenal, aunque huele menos a frutos rojos a mi me huele más a karité.

Smells divine

Posted by australia on Apr 29, 2013

Makes my hair soft and silky.

Desert Essence conditioners are really good!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Oct 14, 2015

I am very satisfied with this conditioner. It smells heavenly, provides a lot of moisture, is not a protein treatment and rinses easily. This product is ideal for my hair (long, tangled, very dry, very curly and protein sensitive) due to its “medium” (not too watery or too thick), extra-creamy and easily spreadable texture: from my point of view, conditioners with this kind of texture are the best for detangling my hair; on the contrary, thick conditioners rich in protein are not suitable for me. Sometimes, my hair becomes a “mass of knots and snarls” and this product turns it into soft, silky, detangled hair. It’s true, is a rich system: based on my own experience I would recommend it for dry, very dry, curly, color treated or protein sensitive hair, but I think that it may be too heavy for fine or oily hair. I like the composition: with jojoba and sunflower oils, panthenol, shea butter, raspberry and nettle extracts/without phthalates, silicones, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors or fragrances. Estoy muy satisfecho con este acondicionador: huele muy bien, proporciona mucha hidratación, no es rico en proteínas y se aclara con facilidad. Es ideal para mi tipo de pelo (largo, enredado, muy seco, muy rizado y sensible a las proteínas) debido a su textura “media” (ni muy acuosa ni muy espesa), extra-cremosa y fácil de extender: para mí, los acondicionadores con este tipo de textura son los mejores para desenredar el pelo; por el contrario, los acondicionadores muy espesos ricos en proteína no me sirven. A veces tengo el pelo tan enredado y seco que se vuelve una “masa de nudos gigantes” y este producto lo convierte en pelo sedoso, suave y desenredado. Es cierto, es bastante rico: basándome en mi experiencia lo recomendaría para pelo seco, muy seco, rizado, teñido o sensible a las proteínas, pero creo que podría ser demasiado para pelo fino o graso. Me gusta la composición, sin ftalatos, alcohol, parabenos, siliconas, colorantes o fragancias sintéticas pero con aceites de jojoba o girasol, pantenol, manteca de karité, extractos de ortiga y frambuesa.

Red Raspberry Conditioner

Posted by MacnAZ on Sep 04, 2016

This product is pretty good. I rate it 2 stars because this company on other products deceive the consumer with sodium coco sulfate. That is still Sodium Laurel Sulfate. See my other reviews regarding more details and clarification on my statement. I most likely will NOT order any products from this company in the future because of their deception.

Good

Posted by 4627969251530296518 on Mar 11, 2015

I really liked this made my hair felt great after not using conditioner for a while but it doesn't agree with my skin and gave me an itchy scalp and eczema on my hands :(

Sticky icky!

Posted by Reviewer1331432 on Oct 23, 2011

Both the shampoo and conditioner smelled awesome but left my hair feeling greasy and hard to brush through, I would not get this product again.

The worst I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1828075 on Oct 24, 2011

It made my hair so dry that I couldn't comb it.

Too drying

Posted by Reviewer2762075 on Apr 30, 2012

Way too drying for my hair, won't be being again. Nice smell though.

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer2352750 on Sep 12, 2012

Leaves my hair shiny and soft with a light fragrance of red rasperry. My hair feels so much better after switching to Desert Essence - even my boyfriend noticed it!

good

Posted by Claire on Apr 11, 2012

Perfect for the tips of the hair, it smells amazing.