Amazing product !

Posted by 4900806683816991593 on Sep 22, 2012

Like all the Desert Essence products I tried this conditioner is an amazing product. My hair are so soft with it !

great !!

Posted by 4869041607237295589 on Sep 27, 2012

It makes my hair shining, soft and easy to comb, even if I have dry curly hair. I really like to smell it, it looks like a raspberry yogurt.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2790984 on Sep 29, 2012

I've ordered this conditioner for the fourth time in row. Just live it! My hair gets flat and greasy very quickly and it's hard to find a goof conditioner that doesn;t add up.

Great

Posted by 4737851788852498898 on Oct 17, 2012

Makes hair smooth and it smells so delicious

Wonderful

Posted by 4646620424053002584 on Oct 21, 2012

I am totally in love with the perfume, my dry hair is smoothier, I'll buy it again when I'll finish it!

Conditioner to match shampoo

Posted by feelyounger on Apr 12, 2013

I like using the matching conditioner after shampooing. This conditioner is also mildly scented with that berry smell. Both shampoo and conditioner have surprised me because they are just like your chemical laden products but better because they are completely chemical free! I highly recommend this brand.

Me encanta!

Posted by 4818518420189873099 on Nov 20, 2012

Huele fenomenal, desenreda a la perfección, no me apelmaza el cabello y para mi es perfecto para llevar al gym. Repetiré!!!!

lukter godt

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

veldig god lukt og håret blir glatt og lett å gre

love this

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Dec 28, 2012

bought this for my mother, and she is very pleased With it. smells amazing, and leaves hair shiny and soft.

WTF!

Posted by Reviewer1991147 on Jan 18, 2013

I am so surprised by this product. Nice smell, and my hair has never felt so well and satisfyed and soft and .. ah! I loved it. My hair is reaaally thick, but this conditioner handlet it really well. I washed it out with cool water. I will buy this again and again.